Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cheer 2009 Part 3 of many parts O.O

Okay a very short update! (:






























Please note that all the pics in this post and on the 2 other previous Cheer 2009 posts DO NOT belong to me! The pictures are collected from various sources that include anyone & everyone that was involve in Cheer 2009 & X-plodetes, fellow supporters & cheerleaders, bloggers (famous and otherwise), besties, friends & with the help of Google! (: Credits to all of them! So yes, I DO NOT OWN any of the pictures.. Just a little FYI (;

The pictures that i DO OWN is unfortunately not transferred from my camera yet -_- For some reason, since my computer came back from the repair shop, it doesnt want to read my memory card.. D: So i cant upload them damnit! x( I know i know, i am full of problems! *grumbles*

Till next post: Cheer 2009 Part 4 of many parts.. *_* (YES THERE'S MORE! O.O)

xoxoxoxo!

No comments: