Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Exerpts from MissScarletInian.blogspot.com

Its just like me and you in foreverland.
But we all know this is bullshit.
We have ears that dont listen
and eyes that dont see.
We were clouded from the get go.
Cuz nothing lasts forever
and we're all gonna die one day.
So why dont we skip the useless years
and make this our final judgement day.

-Where did forever go? by Miss Scarlet Inian on the 22nd of February 2010


The angels sing their hearts out
but no one stops to listen.
Blood is pouring out now,
boasting sins and visions.
Visions of what we hope and want.
Dangerous with no cure.
Diseased and intoxicating,
it led me straight to you.

-Venomous Desires by Miss Scarlet Inian on the 22nd of February 2010


You need not pretend
that you dont care.
Cuz i can see
its eating you inside.
Laid out for all to see.
Your dirty blood,
its killing me.
Toxic and inflammable.
The castle is burning down.
As the world watched
their prince and princess
burn to the ground.

-Prince and Princess by Miss Scarlet Inian on the 10th of February 2010


Hey you.
Step back a second.
It seems ive seen
your face before.
Werent you the one
who broke me and
kicked me right out the door?
Hey you.
Dont walk away.
No, not just yet.
Hold on a second,
please take me back.
Ohh it seems too hard to please you.
Am i forever damned in hell?
Heart beating out of my chest
and it was you
who ripped me through.
It was always you.
Everything of mine was you.

-It was you by Miss Scarlet Inian on the 8th of February 2010



xoxo

No comments: