Friday, April 30, 2010

Its okay. Im okay.

Love,
is the connection of hearts.
the union of 2 souls into one.
Love,
is beautiful.
More than the imagination.
Love,
overwrites everything else
until there is no flaw that you can see.
Love,
seemingly makes you go crazy, literally.
Or so the world says.


And what do i know about that four letter word? Not much, or maybe alot. I cant tell. And as i sit here writing this, fighting my demons & listening to The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel over and over again, i struggle to keep my composure. Because love as beautiful as it is, as happy as it makes me, is painful. Why? Not everybody feels this. I think only people with demons do. And by demons i mean black thoughts, fear. Yeah definitely fear.


And YOU made me realise something yesterday. Something that really hit home.



Im never alone and it isnt just about me anymore.




So when hard times have found you
And your fears surround you
Wrap my love around you
You're never alone.
Never alone, never alone.
I'll be in every beat of your heart
when you face the unknown.
Wherever you fly
this isnt goodbye
Cuz my love will follow you
stay with you
Baby, you're never alone.

-Lady Antebellum, Never Alone.



Sigh. I have much to learn. And every mistake i make, every disappointment you face only kills me more. You have no idea how masochistic i am. Yeah i guess thats the best word to describe my emo-ism. lol. Self-defeating personality disorder. Wtf here we go again. sighh.



And no, that is not an excuse for my behaviour.



I have lots more to write. But im getting late for ballet class. And Ive broken the rule again. (I wasnt supposed to blog) Ahh fuck it. I vow to keep my emoism to a minimal. Being emo benefits no one. Although at times i do enjoy it :/ Because of the pain. Urgh. I'd better shutup. You people think i need a hospital. LOL. Im perfectly fine thank you :)







xoxo

No comments: