Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Goal of the week: Developpes & Bow and arrows (: Screw the exam!



Obsession of the week : Developpe ala seconde

Look how pretty! (:

Mine. D: BAD.


Yes folks, my goal of the week: Better developpe ala secondes! =X Oh and also working on my right bow and arrow :D

Left Bow and Arrow (:


Right Bow and Arrow :( But im getting there! =D


Yeah yeah i know im supposed to be studying but... :( Bm was BAD today and i know the rest wont be any better so, why waste time studying when you know you gonna do badly? Instead I'll rather focus my energy on other stuff that i can improve.. :D Im not saying im giving up on my studies.. But i really question the reason why I bother trying to get good grades in the first place.. And I found out the answer- my dad.. And perhaps because i CANT STAND lee chun wai getting first place in class again! D: So yeah of course im gonna atleast try to get good grades but im not gonna kill myself doing it.. I mean what for? I cant die, not yet! D: I have ballet classes and cheerleading practices to attend! :D This exam, im just gonna try my best and wing it.. I seriously doubt i can beat HIM but if i do, then HAH! :D In your face! And thats without the killer effort (: Yes people, im PROUD. BODOH SOMBONG. You really should've figured that out by now =/
xoxoxo

No comments: