Sunday, June 20, 2010

Houston, may i please please please leave this building?

I was under reconstruction
and then terrorists came
and attacked my building.

Just perfect.




Okay if you did not just get me, it means i was having my period and to top it all i fell sick. And my sinus is giving me these annoying headaches. So after much MUCH deliberation, i stayed in bed for 2 days. Skipping the prom meeeting on Friday and my piano, guitar & ballet class on Saturday. Ditching Embrys and her boyrfriend and the others at karaoke on saturday as well.


I do not like skipping. I rarely skipped anything ):


But I did. And thank God i did because im a flowing water tap. Box of tissues beside me and i cant stop sneezing. Gross. How do you like me now? D: And to kill time, i watched Sex and the City. No not Sex and the City 2, but Sex and the City as in the first one. Yeah. And i got all awww and emotional and cried a fair bit at a few parts of the movie. As if i didnt have enough fluids coming out from different holes of my body already. (Excuse the disgustingness) Yeah im a mess and i look like a mess.


And why am i ranting? Because im pissed off at being sick. Pissed off at being an invalid. Pissed off with feeling cold then hot then cold again. Am i developing a fever? Ah fuck. Pissed off with having a difficult and painful period this time. Yeah did i mention painful? D: Arghhhh.


Its 1.15am Sunday morning. Yeah its sunday. I dont want to stay home on Sunday ): I dont want 3rd day of bedrest. Im soo restless I want to go out. But i dont want to be a flowing water tap in public. Makeup might make me look more presentable but i dont want to wear makeup because im lazy to remove it afterwards. But but arghhhhh. )':



@#Q^%!RE^&%TY!*@E&!*E&!@^#%&!



I want to go ice skating.


):


Yeah very funny. Start laughing. This is the part exactly where you'll call me an idiot and go on a 3 minute long rant about me being a dumbass. Love it. :)


Oh and dont get me started on the pills. D: I am BAD at taking pills. Cant swallow. Takes me forever. Amoxycilin is quite alright, but anything rounder and bigger there's a problem. Panadols take me a full cup of water plus half a cup more to wash the taste down. (Yes, i bite the pill into pieces) But thats the only way i can get it in. So yeah being sick for me is a huge problem. And my mouth currently smells of bad breath and strepsils losenges. Fucking eww.


So yeah. Im pissed at being sick. So pissed till i have to complain about it to the world. And all i want right now is an undeserved hug ): Sigh fuck this. xx


And happy father's day! Lol.


xoxo

No comments: