Friday, June 11, 2010

Kiss my ass goodbye :D Im off for Char Koay Teow baby!

Hello world! :)


In continuation of my previous posts' obessession with Gil Ofarim's version of Its Your Love, i am currently learning how to play the song on guitar. Woohoo. Pretty simple actually. Easy chords to play but being the noob that i am it'll take me ages before i could get it down pat (: Muahahahah. But still, its a very orgasmic experience i tell you :D Brings out the emo queen in me. In a good way, mind. Heh


So what else? Hmmm. Oh yeah i bought new bras and undies :D Weeee! It all started out with Madeline & Denissa boasting about buying new bras. *envious* Then Embrys followed suit and bought some bras as well. Yellow with flowers or something like that. == Idk. Soooo feeling left out, i went out and bought some :D hahahhaha. Nahh kidding. Im not that big of an idiot. I really did need some new ones :) So. Yeah. Rm150 worth from Triumph! Thank you mommy :) And yeah i know. Do i really need to write this out to the world? You must be thinking:


You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.


Woots! Yeah i can but YOU cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give to the fuck YOU do not give :D HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And so on and so on :) LOL! I know, i have completely lost it. Muahahhahaa.


(Its a facebook group by the way. Join join join! :D )


http://www.facebook.com/pages/You-cannot-fathom-the-immensity-of-the-fuck-i-do-not-give/128249450523055



Anyway moving on from my sudden hyperialismness *dont bother googling, i made that up* I'll be leaving for Penang in lets see. 1, 2, 3, no- 4 hours time! Why in the world im going all the way up there? Well mommy, brother and uncle wanted to go EAT. *facepalms* Awesomeness. So yeah they made it into a family trip. Even Toa Ee & Uncle Al from Singapore will be joining us. Driving all the way from one end to the other of West Malaysia. LOL. Naiceee :D So right now, everyone is asleep in my house. The usual. Except me of course. Not planning to sleep. Already slept for 8 hours this morning till afternoon so no point :/ And everyone is all packed and ready. Except me. The usual. :/


Hmmm.


And i need to do a few things before i leave. Like BATHE :D Nyahahahaha. And wash my hair. Its getting greasy. Urgh yuck. And shave my legs :) because im planning on wearing a black mini later. With white heels. And long sleeved blue top i just bought from FOS last Sunday :)


Blueeeeeeee :))))


And long sleeved! \m/ Such a goody girl. Daddy will love me i bet you. Like forever. His little girl has finally learned how to dress decently. Yeah its my first long sleeved top since i was like 11. Lol. I'll shock him into silence (:


Blacccckkkkkkkk :))))


*my background is black so of course i had to use grey or you wont be able to read the word lol*


Dont mind me. I do not plan to explain. So yeah :) Oh and i have to talk to my dogs as well. :/ Explain to them im leaving for 3 days. So that they know. Poor thing, she gets real upset everytime i leave :( She wont eat and she'll wait for me at the front door till i get home. :( So loyal. So silly. I love that bitch. Whaaaat? Dont look at me like that. Like you dont talk to your dogs. Geez. And i have 7 i have to talk to. Not easy okaaaay. I'll have to face their little faces before i leave. Almost makes me dont wanna leave at all. :/ Almost. Gah.




And oh i was supposed to post up some pictures from the Charm Cheerleading Championships but i got reaaaal lazy so for pictures just go to http://glittercookies.blogspot.com ! :) Hehehe



Okay thats it for now. I gotta go get my things ready or my family will shout till the roof collapses if im not ready to leave later. LOL. Vicious things they are i tell you x( No joke. But good thing is im bringing my lappy along together with my P1 Wimax wiggy :D Weeee. That thing is too adorable i tell you. Love it.

Soooo make sure you miss me. Make sure you bug my cellphone non stop. And tell me that you miss me. LOL :) And i will love you forever :D HAHAHHAA. Kidding. Not that desperate. And this is a good time to again, say YOU CANNOT FATHOM THE IMMENSITY OF THE FUCK I DO NOT GIVE :D Woohoooo! See ya! xx



3 days. will. kill. me. But Im holding on to our promise :)
And not fall into the ocean or get run over by hungry tourists.
AHHAHAHHAHA.

Ich liebe dich!
xoxo



Oh oh oh oh! HAPPY WORLD CUP FEVER Y'ALL! :D Support Germany & England people! :) Come on, dont be bastards. Support, support, support! :D xx

No comments: