Monday, July 5, 2010

Weight, what?

I do not have an eating disorder. I think lol.


So i havent been eating a lot recently. And because of that i've lost weight (: All in all ive lost a little over 10 pounds this year compared to last year. Not bad. Pretty healthy weight loss right? Recently i dropped a little below 110 pounds. Not good. For a girl of 1.65m, give or take a few. But yeah. Im at my best shape for ballet, thats if i manage to maintain this weight and not lose or gain more. What with my Advance 1 exams coming up in 2 months. Shit. I am not ready. Anyway one bad thing with losing all these weight, i lost my back strength. Flexibility, yeah still there. But i dont have the strength anymore. ): Not like how i used to. I worked so hard for my posture. And now its getting weaker. I have to gain it back like fasttt. In time for exams! I have to wake up, get off my ass and start practicing. Once a week class just will not work. And maybe take vitamins. Urghh. Effort people, effort! Ahhhh

Yeah practice, practice, practice.
xoxo

No comments: