Thursday, July 8, 2010

Whatever

Im starting to even talk like him.
If you dont know, it is bordering on an obsession
so insane, so crazy
that everything just revolves around you.
And Im doing my best to keep my feet on the ground.

Im wearing thin.



So yeah i registered myself today into the University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus. Course of study - Foundation in Science. Induction is tomorrow. Fuck this. I am NOT in the mood at all to start my studies. I am NOT in the mood to study about Atoms and Bonding. Wtf. WHY did i take science? Urghh.


Lectures start on Monday. And i'll be walking to school. Sigh. I feel sick even talking bout it.



10th & 11th July 2010 - CHEER 2010.

Its sad that X-plodetes arent competing. And its sad that i might not be able to go. MIGHT. sigh. Fuck this.




xoxo

No comments: