Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Damn those sweet memories, How do you, How do you sleep? (;

Cck, Nissa, Embrys, Me..
Cck and Nissa (:



Yes the exams have started! D:


Today's papers were BM, EST and Moral.. I have to say all of them were quite alright.. (: Atleast I could answer everything and am quite confident with what i wrote.. Ahh its just the first test of the year.. Bound to be easier rite? :/

Im having English, History and AddMaths tomorrow.. =X I know! Im as good as dead.. x( But thank goodness Cck stayed back with me after school today till 3pm to teach me Chapter 1, Form 5 Sejarah.. :D Before this I know 0%. Now i atleast know about erm 30-40%? (: Heee.. Zoe Jing and Won Siew stayed back with us too.. We ate lunch together at 2020 restaurant.. And while eating Cck was being disgusting and imagining every piece of food as Pn Siti Sara's 'koko crunch' on her nose.. -__- YUCK! And saying stuff like Pn Siti Sara licked the food he was eating before he himself grimaced and ate it.. Ewww.. And and and.. She drank the water and then spit it back out into the cup again then he went and drink it.. Bleeuurrgghh.. *needs to wash brain*
Was supposed to do Addmaths after Sejarah but they bailed on me and everyone left at 3pm.. -.- While I have to study by myself till 5pm! Plus I didnt have a watch and there's not a friggin clock in sight! D: Hah! But by the time i packed up and walked out of school (to find my driver patiently waiting as always) it was exactly 5pm on the dot.. :DD Whooo.. Talk about accurate! ;) Really! I referred to my car's clock.. =P


And Cck took pictures of me.. -.-



I was trying very very very hard to memorize Sejarah! x(



Thanks guys for accompanying me.. (:
Ps: Cck said my ears are beautiful.. (: HAHAHAHA.. I KNOW! xDD Why thank you dear! ;)
P.P.S: Thanks Shafiq for belanja-ing me air sirap! (= xoxo
P.P.P.S: Im totally in love with Jesse's How do you sleep! :DDD

No comments: