Thursday, March 26, 2009

New projects to come?

Sunday, 22 March 2009


I missed C3 (Charm Cheerleading Championships) :( Bloody hell Madeline went and took loads of pictures! D= Jealousnya aku! Anyway, will upload them once i get them from Maddie.. (: Oh and congratulations to LaiHoong's team, Rebels for winning third place in the stunting category, if im not mistaken.. (: Lai Hoong if you're reading this then do gimme updates on the results! :D Thank youuuu! :) xoxo

--------------------------------

Skip everything else to ---- *drum roll* Exam results! D:

So we finally got our exam results for Ujian Setara 1.. =X sigh... Here's mine:

Bm - 68% B3
English - 84% A1
Maths - 80% A1
Sejarah - 80% A1
Addmaths - 53% C6
Physics - 68% B3
Moral - 63% C4
Biology - 65% B3
Chemistry - 35% 9G
Est - results-not-received-yet.


*sings to the tune of Barney the purple dinosaur's famous "I Love You" song*

I fuck you
You fuck me
I fucked up my chemistry!
D:

Sing it! Its addictive! x)


I fucked it up like shittt man! :( And i was sure i could pass.. :'( *sobs* I mean, all the chinese in my class passed chemistry! Except me.. -_- I feel like a failure! Damn it all i could've passed yo! D: So many careless mistakes! sigh.. Units on the graph (forgotten to add the 'per second' on my "time, (s)") and i can even count wrongly using calculator! -_- Stupid fuck man.. *bangs head on keyboard*

Okay on a happier note, im proud to announce that in the history of the whole of my secondary schooling to date, I have never gotten an A for my sejarah paper.. Till a few days ago that is! :D Woohooo! 80%! I mean wtfwtfwtfwtwtf?!?! How is that even possible?! And i was sure i would get 50+ max.. I got lucky i guess.. (: Weeee.... =DI was literally shaking when i got my paper and my lips were quivering badly! I mean, me? A1 for sejarah! *gasps* :O Im estatic! :DDDD

THANK YOU CCK FOR TEACHING ME SEJARAH ON THE DAY BEFORE THE EXAM! YOU ARE MY ANGEL IN A VERY VERY VERY THICK DISGUISE! =P


*if only all my B3s were A2s.. sigh.. *_* Cha-ching!*


Okay im feeling kinda lazy to talk bout everything else.. So im just gonna skip everything till today.. (: Okay so today we had ceramah till break.. I dont want to start on that! I'll keep ranting and ranting till next morning so i'll just let it go for now.. But yeah they are such d***fucks.. Oh well.. =/ *skipskipskip*

(Funny how i censored d*** but not fuck :) Just goes to show innit? xD)

Yeah and Nissa was being totally retarded today.. -_-


Nissa: *walks over holding a pencil*
*looks evilly at my water bottle*
*looks left, looks right*
*pokes bottle with pencil*
*bottle falls down*
*walks away to knock off another bottle*

-____________________________________________-

Seriously Nissa! I think you're feeling trapped at home.. GET OUT GIRL! ;D Seriously, lets go out and meet some cute & hot male cheerleaders.. :P Oh i can hardly wait.. (;


Oh and lets bring Madeline along too.. (: *pushes embrys to Mcdonalds* -inside joke- :D HAHAHAHAHHA


There's the rehearsal for Hari Kecemerlangan tomorrow.. Definitely will be such a bore.. sigh.. Oh did I mention im getting a cert for 2nd place in class for Form 4 Harapan last year? :D *bangga* hehehhe

And im sooo excited! :D This Saturday, X-plodetes will be working with Dichi Michi to record their new song for their EP! :) Although yeah we dont get a big role.. But still! Woohooo! (: If you havent heard of them then i suggest you pay a visit to their myspace page.. www.myspace.com/dichimichi Go check them out now! (:


Okay i gotta go now.. I have 3 essays to complete and pass up tomorrow for Bm! D: Darn it I totally forgot about it till Embrys reminded me just now.. sigh.. Toodles~

No comments: