Sunday, March 1, 2009

Prefect's Camp 2009

So im back from camp! =D And Im disappointed.. =/ It was dead boring and there were'nt many activities to do.. They gave us assignments and we were rushing to finish them.. And we're waiting for them to come tell us its time to do the presentation.. In the end its like they totally forgot about it.. -.- So yeah all the kertas mahjong and A4 papers all wasted! D: And i as the setiausaha for my team had to hold all the damn papers and marker pens and pencils, running everywhere with it plus I accidentally spilled my drink on it one time.. zzzz.. Not my fault! The cup had a hole on it! -_- The dorm room was nice.. (: We had air-conditioning and fans plus double decker beds! :D Lol.. Other than that everything else was just okay and all i can say is the most fun was building the rakit (raft) and rowing out to sea to get our flags and returning to shore and dismantling everything again.. -.- That wasnt so fun either.. :( But yeah its the best activity we had there.. *rolls eyes* They didnt even punish us much! D: And i was really looking forward to being dunk in the sea.. :( Or forced to do something really hard.. But it was all too relaxed and too much freedom! I guess other people would like this camp better since the facilitators there are soo nice.. Again, im not used to that.. Lol.. So anyway wont say much about it.. Here's the camp pictures i took with my besties! :D Which were more valuable than the whole camp anyway.. -.-

GOING TO CAMP! :D








AT CAMP! :D






GOING BACK HOME :D









Phew. Now that took me nearly 4 hours to upload and arrange people! D: So please show your appreciation by leaving me comments on my comment thingy or chatbox.. =D
xoxo

No comments: