Monday, March 9, 2009

My aching weekend.. =D

A paragraph from Cck's blog post about his latest dream..


Friday 6/3/09

I had my nap at 4pm till 6.45pm. I'd dream again. The dream's take place at my primary school, sjkc sin ming. I, yong, hann fei, zoe jing, won siew, sylvia, embrys, madeline, denissa, hong jun & jace were playing at there. Then we took a lot of photos, and have much fun at there. Suddenly, i had leave. I took a bus mini backed home. Then they all wave hands to bye with me. How sad it's. :( This dream told that maybe after spm, we all will walk our own road, maybe go to university, college, working or overseas. If you're not menghargai your friends now, you'll regret one day soon. If still has chance, then please menghargai this chance. :)

Aww.. Cck we wont ever abandon you! But nicely said! (: We should appreciate our friends and not take them for granted because one day they might simply just walk out of our lives and we might never hear from them again.. So I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you guys how much I love you ALL and that we gotta try to stay in touch! Even though when we're off to different corners of the world, with new people around us and new friends, we should never forget the important friendships we have in our hometown.. I LOVE YOU GUYS TO PIECES! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo (:


So back to business..

Saturday 7/03/2009

My first cheerleading practice with Vincent! (: All i can say is it was awesome in every sense of the word! :D We made lots of progress that day.. Some we thought we could never do it so soon, but we did it! =D Woohooo.. Im stoked! (;

We started off with:

Warmups.
Splits.
Partner stretches.
Cheer stretches.

10 toetouch jumps.
10 right hurdlers.
10 left hurdlers.
Cartwheels.
Roundoffs.

Stunts! :D
- Basic elevator & sponge dismount.
- Basic elevator & cradle dismount.
- Elevator to full extension. (with front spot)
- Elevator to full extension. (w/o front spot)
- Straight extension. (with front spot)
- Straight extension. (w/o front spot)
- Straight extension to elevator with sponge dismount. (w/o front spot)
- Straight extension to elevator with cradle dismount. (w/o front spot)
- Show basket. (Show & Go)
- Basket tosses. :D

Extensions without front spot? Weee :D Didnt think we can do it so soon.. Yeah i know its a simple stunt but progress is STILL progress! :D And our basket tosses improved! ^^ Woohoo! Yes, Im VERY HAPPY! =D The only regret was Nissa went back way too early and we didnt get to practice our liberty extension.. D: We missed you Nissa! :(


Oh and this reminds me.. :D Nissa told me that Debbie and her were checking out the meanings of people's names.. So they checked for Denissa.. No results found. So they checked Nissa instead. And guess what does it mean? (; HAHAHA. "A girl that performs Oral Sex" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And example of sentence: "I had oral sex with a girl named Nissa yesterday". BWAHAHAHAA. That may not be the exact words but the meaning is still clear.. ;D Poor Nissa.. (:

After cheer practice, I went for my piano class.. Then came back home to eat, bathe, change and get ready for ballet class. By that time my muscles were already starting to ache.. x) So I had ballet from 4.30 to 7.45pm.. *started off late and ended late as well* 3 hours of cheer and another 3 hours of ballet = 6 hours of training. Loved every second of it! (: Wished I could do more.. :D We did some Character Steps for ballet.. My first time doing Character in lets see.. *counts* 5 years.. O.O Now thats LONG! xD The last time i did character was in grade 5 while i was 11.. x) So yeah.. It was pretty weird.. But fun! (: We did Leijtos and Promenades and also Cabrioles or however you spell that.. =.= And i still cant click! D: sigh....


Teacher said we'll get our new leotards next week! =D Weee.. Cant wait.. And Sarah and I are going to take pictures.. ;) But she's off to Redang next week.. So I guess i'll see her next, next week? =X Oh well.. Wait for it kay.. ;D

Sunday 8/03/2009

Went to Grandma's house and then to KLCC & Jusco Melawati.. Saw loads of killer pumps! ;D But they're like Rm200 a pair.. :( And i dont have Rm200 to spare! I need that money for my new leotard.. =P hehe.. Didnt buy anything from KLCC except Mark & Spencers Marshmallows and Cream custards.. :D Yumm.. (: But I did see some hot guys.. =O Omgosh there's sooo many! x) And most of them without a girl on their sleeves.. ;) Ahhh they're so hot! *blush* xD Too bad i look like shit.. =/ Oh well.. Eye candy is enough.. =) Bro bought a new pair of basketball shoes at Jusco.. And i almost bought a Rm50 sweet pink pumps! =D They're really comfy.. But it was the last pair.. :( sigh..

Had lunch at Bongsen and dinner at home (ta bao KFC) =D Pictures will be uploaded later.. Kinda lazy to go fetch my camera now.. My muscles are aching badly yo! x)


Will be having tuition later.. And exams tomorrow.. =/ Im so not in the mood to study! D: To be honest Im more worried about this Thursday's cheer performance.. Our routine and song are still not done yet! Not to mention the Rakan Muda's tarian pocong-pocong + cheer.. Ahhh worried! x(


A random convo with Cck on Msn.. (:

Sylvia darling <3>
keep cucuk!

ck : woei yee , jia you says:
cucuk ing

Sylvia darling <3>
harder la.. and press it there! sometimes mine also like that.. -.-

=P

Stop your thinking! He was trying to upload pictures from his phone but apparently the comp is not reading his phone.. So i asked him to cucuk the cable harder.. x) Not sure it will help.. xD HAHAHAHA.

Oh and I'll like to wish all the women in the world a Happy International Women's Day! :DD I know Im a bit late.. But its still a must to wish.. Guys, I hope you're appreciating the women in your life! And not just on I.W. Day but EVERYDAY! ;D


xoxoxo

No comments: