Friday, March 13, 2009

Sports Day 2009!

Okay so our SportsDay just passed.. It was great! (: Am very proud of our performance, both Rakan Muda and X-plodetes'. And guess what? We did one of the nicest basket tosses to date.. ;D Weeeee! There was some problems with the music, (radio not plugged to speaker) but its alright :D We still rocked ;)


I cant upload the video! D: It always come out as error! x( sigh.. Oh well here's some still shots of our basket toss! ;DD They are in sequence..









Weee... (: Maddie looks like she's flying.. ;D HAHAHA. Here's some other pictures..

Liberty Extension & Liberty at prep.




Air guitar! xD




Fadhli running to save the day! =D *music was not playing*




Me with Cck, Zoe Jing and Hann Fei (:




I wonder what they are gaping at ;D









I wonder whose crotch is this.. =/ I certainly did not take this picture! xD I gave my camera to the boys.. (:

MUAHAHAHHAHA! I've uploaded the video to YouTube.. (; So here you go! :D

Part 1


Part 2




Enjoy! :D Will upload the rest of the pictures and videos next time once i get them from 'various sources'.. (; HAHAHA..

xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

D∑R∑K ♣ NXH said...

i recognise that bag...is ck's n so that was ck's pants i think.

Sylvia said...

O.O OMG