Thursday, February 26, 2009

Off to Camp! :D Woohoo

Im off to Prefect's Camp tomorrow! ;D
Will be back on Saturday evening.. (:
Which means I wont be going for piano nor ballet class and no cheerleading.. :(
But im pretty damn excited about this camp! :D
Weeee....
I promise to take loads of pictures!
And i'll update on Saturday night or Sunday.. :)
Wait for me yall, I'll be back.. =)
xoxoxo
Meanwhile, here's a short 'summary' on what has happened so far in my life (that is currently in a rut)
Exams are next week! D: Wednesday to Tuesday.. Im so not prepared! x( But for this exam, i figured i'll just take it easy and wing it.. :D Whats the point of desperately trying to cram information you never knew about at the last minute? No point at all. Period. *Hopefully I'll be able to pass all the subjects*
On wednesday, the girls and I decided on the spot to join the singing competition which was held after school at the Music Room.. So throughout the day, we were desperately trying to find a song that we know the full lyrics to sing.. Thank God Ernest saved us! :D What song did we sing you ask? Taylor Swift - Love Story.. And let me tell you, all of us were singing at different pitches.. -.- (we sang together, all 4 of us) It was really funny and the teachers ended up laughing as well.. xD Oh well.. Atleast we entertained them.. ;D And we know from the start we cant sing at all.. Just figured its our last year at high school, so might as well enjoy it and join as many competitions as possible! :D Even though we dont have the required talent.. =P Except Denissa la.. (: So yeah, the top 10 finalists will be announced tomorrow.. And I know Jace will be one of them.. =) Go Jace! :D Poor him.. During the comp, his friends sneaked his name into the participant list and he was forced to sing unprepared.. But he nailed it anyway.. *no surprises* He CAN sing.. He just has no confidence in himself.. And im so proud of him for having the guts to get over his nervousness.. (: You will make it Jace.. Make us proud! :D
Hann fei, you did okay.. (: But you were too nervous! D: Oh well atleast you tried.. (: Go hann fei! =)
Oh and i saw this guy.. I think he was Form 3 or 4.. He played the guitar and sang at the same time.. And yes, he's hot! ;D And he's a Malay.. =P Malay guys are a lot cuter than chinese! This is the truth guys.. No offence peeps.. (: And Maddie literally melted right ot the ground.. -.-
Okay I have to go.. Its getting late and I still need to do some unfinished last minute packing.. Dont miss me! ;)

No comments: