Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sick?

Yesterday's ballet class was nice and torturing :D Loved it! ^^


Didnt eat anything the whole day yesterday till 10.30pm at night.. Drank 4 cups of water only.. Now im sick.. x( Mum said it was heartburn and all that acid blablablabalabla... -_- Didnt really listen when she talked to me.. xD Anyways.. Couldnt sleep last nite.. Due to this compressing feeling in my heart and throat.. Dunno what is it actually.. =/ And when i lay on my side the feeling worsened.. Arghh.. Its like a choking feeling.. Very painful.. x( Had to breathe through my mouth.. xD And slowly or else it'll hurt.. =X Couldnt burp either.. Although i really feel like burping.. hahaha.. This weird compression wouldnt let me.. So it gets stuck halfway and turns into this very painful feeling.. Gahhhhh Im dying.. x( LOL! Im still having it now.. Its not getting better no matter what medicine mum forced into me.. -.- And when i walk the feeling gets really bad and painful and it chokes me.. Oh well with any luck I wont be going to school tomorrow! =D Muahahha.. *grins*

Talking bout school, I havent done any of my homework.. NONE. NADA. ZERO. O.
=X Not since the beginning of school that is.. =D hehehe.. So i have like piles and piles of homework to do.. sigh.. :(

Bio - Latihan & Chapter 1 notes
Chem - 3 Peka, Chapter 1 notes
Est - Essay
Maths - Latihan
Addmaths - Latihan
Sejarah - Latihan and Chapter 1 notes
Physics - Chapter 1 notes
Bm - 2 karangans
Moral - Last year's Kerja Kursus and Khidmat Masyarakat or whatever the hell it is.. x) All i know is i havent done the 8 karangans that i was supposed to do.. =D

Soooo... Only English i dont have homework! =D Oh wait! I DO! Shit.. -_-

Okay this settles it.. Im NOT going to school tomorrow.. :D See ya on Tuesday all.. (;

No comments: