Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Treasure my updates! I sacrifice for YOU.. (;

Hello hello.. (:





So i was flipping through my test pad a.k.a BCS (Buku Conteng Saya, christened by Denissa) though its not actually a book.. =/ But whatever! =D Okay so i was flipping through and i saw some writing on one of the papers that was full of those chemical structures i think it was called? Those 2,3 dimethylbutane1 and pent-1-ene thingys.. Chemistry notes.. Anyway so here was 4 lines of a song by My Chemical Romance, Disenchanted, written in a most familiar hand.. (; And how fitting that it was written in a page with Chemistry notes.. (:




You're just a sad song
With nothing to sing
About a life long wait
for a hospital stay.
MCR- disenchanted




And im thinking 'I should blog about this'. Cuz it gives a real strong message. And fits somebody real well.. (; It sounds soo alike.. :D Brilliant lines you chose, darling! (: *applause*


Monday, school was as normal as it could be.. With the exception of Butty Boy going onstage to sing a duet with his younger brother.. Urghh.. He was out of pitch! D: They sang 'You raised me up'. His younger bro was much better.. And yet he insists on singing everytime! -_- What an embarrasement yo.. D:




And another thing that happened on Monday? Hmmm.. (: Cck would probably kill me when he reads this.. x) Cck told me he dreamt he was having sex with me.. -.- And when IT was about to happen, he woke up.. -.- Come on, was I such a bore even in a dream?!! D:




Every Monday = Physics tuition at Excel.. (:
Interesting people there! :D
And i saw electric sparks between Maddie and Keat Zhen.. =P
And they know it as well. Proof? Here.. ;)




An sms conversation between me and Keat Zhen all while we both were at the same tuition class. -.- Big class you know! 80 students! So hard to communicate lah.




KZ: Tell madeline she is a dumb dumb..
Me: I saw electricity between you and Maddie.. :D muahahaha..
KZ: Ei?? Now only u know ar?? Vy high voltage leh... now only know?? Lol.. so blur er u.. haha.. Maddie put vy high voltage electric on me.. XD
Me: *was unable to sms him back because Maddie saw the sms and we wrestled for my phone in silent giggles. She won of course -.- and put the phone in her bag and zipped it*




Dont need to hide the evidence Maddie! It still ended up on my blog anyway.. =P HAHAHA Plus I heard that your sister gave approval! =P Muahahahahaahahaa... xD






Oh and i think a guy, G Han, who I thought originally was Embrys' uncle or something -.- was also at the same tuition.. Same age as us rupanya.. x) And i think he has a something going on for Embrys.. (; Me and Maddie heard him fighting with his friend about saying hello to embrys.. he was right behind me and Embrys was sitting 2 seats to my left, a row infront. He finally did.. :D HAHAHA.. Alar too bad Embrys dah ada Derek. But then again, nothing wrong with main kayu tiga.. =X *innocence* HAHAHAHA. I know you people reading this will be whispering about me now.. Whatever bitch! ;) Dont try to pretend you never thought of it! Just for the record, I never did.. ;D






So i promised pictures of my cousin's wedding in my Sunday post.. But I didnt manage to take any.. -.- Cuz I left my camera behind! *Bangs head onto keyboard* Im such a dumbass. Im such a dumbass. Im such a dumbass. sigh.. I'll see if my bro managed to capture some with his phone and upload them later.. IF.. Meanwhile all I have is a picture of me, my outfit and the mirror, camwhoring. -.-


My arms look kinda toned here.. hehe.. :D


Hann Fei is joining a singing competition! :D The competition is to be held tomorrow, after school i think.. I wish him luck! :) You can do it Hann Fei! :D


And i just wanna add that Jace could actually sing! =D Nice control, not like me and embrys.. -.- We sing like a pair of crows laying eggs! D: But no matter how many times Cck tells me and embrys to shut up because we were always out of tune, I still enjoy singing with my singing buddies, Hann Fei and Jace.. =D Oh please, by the end of the day, every chinese in my class was singing as well lah.. Me, Embrys, Nissa, Jace, Hann Fei, Yu Yang, Yong, Zoe Jing, Cck and even Won Siew.. -.- *purposely excludes O-Good* -inside joke :D-



I have 6 karangans to do and submit by tomorrow.
I am actually supposed to be doing them right now instead of blogging.
I love you Pn. Salina.. :'(
xoxo

Thursday, Im going for Bio tuition at Excel :D Wait for me! (;

Me and Nissa signed up for an essay writing competition for Singapore and Malaysian students.. USD150 you know! =D Rm500+ Weeee... (: Mimpilah.

Okay so this is where i stop for today.. I need to search the web for sampel essays now to copy, alter and summarize! x( 6 Karangans dey.. And they aint easy! sigh..

-OUT-

3 comments:

Maddie said...

OMG!!!!!!!! Revenge again??? ala now i should say who pulak...dey! I have high expectation ok!...:( :( :( I love you Syl! more than anyone hahahh how can u leave me like dat and throw me to pin tai him hahhahah

Unknown said...

(:

Sylvia said...

I love Maddie Low :D lalallaa


Alex~ ;)