Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day! :D Especially to my retarded darlings! (;

:( Our Valentines' Day girls out plan did not take place.. Nissa had to go to church or something i think and my driver is taking a half-day off.. So there's no one to send me and Dad said it was too rushing.. But he did promise me he'll let me go another day.. :D I was making my ke lian and moody voice and he actually humoured me and did his best to cheer me up.. O.O Actually it started off like this.. After he sms-ed me no, I didnt reply him.. Cuz at that time my inbox was full and I didnt notice.. Then he actually called me up and asked me whether I was angry with him and he hoped that I wont be angry with him and that he promised to let me go another time.. =O Shocking! A year ago, he would've smacked me across my face if i ever made a face or a whiny voice! So taking full advantage of the situation, I made non-commitable grunts and errs and making it sound more upset then i actually was -.- Dad said I sounded like a cat.. -_- Wthh.. xD But I definitely enjoy my renewed relationship with my dad and seriously Im grateful for it! (: Somewhere along the way, I guess something happened.. I dont know what, but it doesnt matter to me, as long as it works.. :D Love you dad! (;



There are a lot of stuff happening these past few days.. But before i go into that, I'll just like to announce that my chocolate chip cookies were a success! =D They were so successful that it was gone before recess was over! D: And i didnt get to share them with more friends.. :( Phooey! Oh well atleast you guys liked it :D *tersentuh :P* Next year, Im making 2 batches.. (;



Okay soo as I was saying, there are loads of stuff happening lately.. Some of them not too pleasant as you can see through my previous posts.. =X But whats over stays over.. I have no intention of having anymore face-offs with anyone for a long time.. I got pretty tired of it all to be honest.. (Dance face-offs and Guitar Hero face-offs not counted!) :D So yeah.. And today, I just received more heartfelt news.. Friday the 13th showing its true colours eh? =X Anyway all i can say to that jerk is YOUR LOST! And Im soo proud of my bestie.. (: Go sing your heart out girl and bring back some male-meat! :D HAHAHA.. Time will heal and I'll always be by your side.. ;) Gosh this is getting real emo.. xD But like I said, I write straight from the heart.. (:


My relationship with my besties have really strengthened these past days.. Atleast I think so laa.. xD We're more honest with each other and guess what? Thats okay.. :) And I found that we really lean against one another for support.. And yes my besties have been really supportive! :D I love you girls so damn much! :) Happy Valentine's Day darlings! ;) Not S.A.D Nissa! x) Drill that in your mind! Hahahhaa.. I wont exchange anything in the world with you guys! xoxoxo

Thank you Nissa for the Valentine's Day card! (: Love you to death! :D






















Here's to our years of friendship :D With many more to come! (: You people have to agree that we're a force to be reckon with.. ;O hhahaha.. (:

xoxoxoxo

Ps: Happy Birthday to Hwey Ling and Asyikin.. (:

Pps: Happy Birthday in advance to Afina and Carina! (14th Feb) :D xoxo

No comments: