Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Get well soon not?

Skipped school today as well.. (: Was feeling worse last night.. Fever, vomitting and stuff.. Currently taking 5 different tablets a day and some of them multiple times.. x( And what did I do the whole day on Monday? Slept! Dad woke me up at 9 something.. Ate more medicine then slept till 11.30am.. Vomitted and bathed.. Ate lunch at 12.30pm. Slept till 6.30pm.. (skipped Physics tuition) Then i didnt eat dinner.. More like couldnt eat dinner.. And I resumed lying down on the sofa watching tv till 9.30pm.. Bathed and changed into long pants and T shirt, dragged down my sleeping bag, and yeah you guessed it.. Resumed my 'hibernation' on the sofa till 1 am.. How eventful! -_- Right after Chinese New Year and I get sick... zzzz... Hopefully Im well enough to go to school tomorrow.. =/ But I heard from Embrys that our group is supposed to be doing the Bm presentation.. Ahh shucks... What a welcome back present.. -.- I cant even remember what the story is about.. My brain is totally lagging! Maybe I'll be so sick till I wont go to school tomorrow either! =D Lol... We'll see.. Im already feeling better.. Nooooo! T.T

Oh and thanks guys for your get well soon wishes! (:
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Maddie said...

dey ur sick...like sudah about to hit me wey *did u send the virus through postman or by reading ur blog sudah kena?* hahaha....i felt abit sick oso BUT i'm not dying hahha ...surely 2mrw cant win 1 round of chess oso...brain abit slow oso...GET WELL SOON!!! Maddie without Sylvia = No House,No Life,No Food, No Joy, No Joke, No $$$$...etc *i can write it all down if u want, the list haven stop yet :P* and definitely No BackUp from you when we Tease Embie *knife poke dip in* dun have dat Maddie = Death! Maddie + Sylvia = FUN!HAPPY!WORLD PEACE! hahhahah :( come back to skol fast ya okok :( :(