Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Cheer stretches! =D



Wooo! =D 3 posts in a day! :D I must get something else to do.. -_-




Anyways.. In this post I just saje nak show off my bow and arrow stretch! HAHAHAHAHA Cuz although Im sick *cough cough* I still practice my cheer stretches.. =P *bangga* So yea here's my bow and arrow.. =D And look! Siap dengan video lagii.. Ish ish ish.. :D HAHAHAHHAHA







And still in my school uniform right after school with my sick-blur expression :D

My cheer stretches.. (;

:D

Okay im really hyper now.. And im longing to do partner stunting! D= CUPIES!!! T.T I WANT CUPIIIEEESSSSS!!! Really want to try to fly.. (: Sabar sabar... Lepas Spm ya?

T.T

Ps: Friday is the road run day.. Is X-plodetes doing the aerobics session or what?? Lol.. Plus now im sick i dunno whether i'll be fit enough to run on Friday... :((( Nooooo! I WANT TO RUN! ROAR! D=