Sunday, February 22, 2009

20 random thoughts to feed thy hungry blog readers.. :D

Random thoughts to share.

Yep this is all what this post is about.

Appreciate.


1. Happy that we're doing major classes again! :D I miss the muscle burns.. xD Im talking bout ballet peeps.. ;)

2. Excited that Im getting new ballet leotards for Grade 7! :D Colour? Sea Grass! I think it was called? =X Design? Rounded front, crossed back.. ;)

3. Sad that Im gonna have to miss next week's class cuz im off to Prefect's Camp! D: But we're starting free movement and character dance next week! T.T

4. Is very excited about the Prefect's Camp all the same.. (:

5. Upset that I missed yesterday's cheer practice! T.T The time clashed with my ballet class.. I heard it was a real good one.. :'(

6. A little disappointed that I missed today's CHARM cheerleading workshop.. =/

7. Is stoked that our basket tosses improved! :D Both Sharon's stunt and Maddie's stunt! (: Weeeee

8. Im soo proud of our liberty extension.. =P Getting smoother and smoother.. One day we'll nail it with a cradle dismount! ;D Soon soon.. Wait for the video!

9. Im one step closer in getting my straight scorpion! :D Although it is only a teeny infinitesimal (THANK YOU ALEX FOR THE WORD! :D) of a step but its a STEP nonetheless.. Heee.. =D

10. Just realized that Im off to Prefect's Camp next Friday - Saturday which means.... NO CHEER PRACTICE AGAIN!! T_T Oh screw you! x(( #%!!#!!!!%@##

11. Cant wait for Zoo Negara volunteer thingy (Rakan Muda) =D *future work place yall!*

12. X-plodetes is performing on SportsDay! :DD Weeee!

13. Rakan Muda is performing on SportsDay as well! :DDD Muahahhaa..

14. I feel hot and sticky.. =/

15. I have a sudden urge to sing.. o.O

16. I wonder if Dad will notice if I sneak downstairs tonight to play Guitar Hero.. Hmmm.. =/

17. I want to go Sunway Lagoon with the gang! D: Ps: Ive never been there -.-

18. I want to follow Alex to Perhentian this March!! D:

19. Im currently reading Jodi Picoult's 'Salem Falls'

Here's a passage from the book:

....... the plum-purple weight of him rose into her outstretched hands. In that moment, she had never felt so safe in her entire life.

LOL! You guess what she's holding! ;)

HAHAHAHAHA

20. What top should i wear later? =X Hmmm...




Okayy.. So thats all.. 20 thoughts. Should be quite enough to last for what? A day? Lol.. I really dont care.. Just have to find something to update about.. And im really too lazy to write one of those long-winded posts i usually write.. -.- So make do will ya? (:


And i love Alex Leong! :D You're my walking dictionary, world reknown chef-to-be, cuddly friend all in one! (: xoxo

Alex says: Communism is a LIE. Capitalism isn't. says:
Yehh..
Yknow.
You ARE a special kinda person, Sylv.
I hope you know that
(:
Sylvia darling <3>
aww.. (:
Thanks Alex!
*hugs*
Alex says: Communism is a LIE. Capitalism isn't. says:
*hugs*
... (:
*smiles*
You know you ARE a special kind of person too Lex.. (: Equipped with a killer brain and an even more dangerous bearhug.. :D hahaha..
Now i really gotta scoot.. I have a wedding dinner to attend later.. (: Cousin's wedding! =D I'll post pictures IF i manage to take some.. (:
Au revoir.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're welcome Sylvie-dear... (:

And thank you so so much for these kind words. It's almost more than I deserve heh. "Almost".

Dangerous bearhug? Oh my.

And I wanna go to Sunway too :P

The lagoon part :P

Alex.