Sunday, February 8, 2009

YOU FUCKING KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Okay someone pissed me off today.. Really badly! So here's what i got to say to YOU!


Omfg you're such a LOSER man! You dont have to put up that act to soothe or 'protect' your ego or whatever.. Its soo NOT WORKING! I dont know why I put up with you and all your shit before.. Just cause you're important to my friend then I give you space.. You back off and I back off and all we could do was hope we wont ever bump into each other.. But you know you've crossed the line.. Deep down inside YOU KNOW! Dont try to act like you're alright. You fucking bastard, so egoistical! Im sorry but Ive never hated anyone as much as i hate you! And for your info all that shit about suicide and dying is sooo over dramatic.. You and I both know you wont do it.. No matter who else you blamed stopped you.. Puhlease.. You didnt even STARTED it.. So dont go saying oh someone stopped you or else you would be dead.. *pukes* Rubbish. If you were matured enough you would have known that suicides are for the weak and no matter what the fuck you say or claim you are to be you'd never be anything better! And plus intoning that YOU are the one better off, YOU are the one feels nothing, *gags*. FYI she'll be 100% better than YOU and she doesnt need to tell it to the whole world cuz obviously when you look from one to the other she's better than you anyway.. She'll probably move on before you actually get yourself together anyway.. So you have nothing to prove.. Dont even bother trying! You just look stupid doing it.. You come in, create havoc and destruction and then you leave.. Just like a hurricane.. Not in the good sense.. All i can say is thank god you're gone and trust me, none of us will be missing you.. Not even her.. So go somewhere far away and talk about all the shit you want where none of us will see or hear from you.. Find someone who cares wont you? Seriously you disgust me! And guess what? When we first met you, we didnt need to wonder how it'll go.. I already knew it was going to end up disastrous.. It wasnt even a prophecy as you claim it to be. It was already written in the skies long before you were even thought of.. I have many things to say to you but yeah im gonna be nice and spare your ego since that is the most precious thing you own. I wont say no more.. Just good riddance!


Oh and FUCK YOU YOU UGLY BASTARD!

I wish u well.

No comments: