Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The swing of Nissa's hips xD Cant get it out of my mind! HAHAHA

Oh where do i start? Lets see..

Im pissed at myself for not being able to complete my homework.
Im pissed at myself for not having the guts to jump backwards to do a simple backhandspring.
Im pissed at myself for having turned it ankles. D=
Im pissed at myself for neglecting my duties.
Im pissed at myself for believing in the impossible.


Song of the day :

Come on get higher,
Loosen my lips
Faith and desire
The swing of your hips
Pull me down hard
And drown me in love :D

-Matt Nathanson, Come on get higher-

*inside joke peeps* ;D


HAHAHAHA.


Okay lets be serious! I wanna wish SARAH CHEW SWEET YERN a Happy Sweet Sixteenth! (: I know its stressful and you feel like giving up, but hang in there! Dont give up yet! Cuz i know you're one hot rockstar and no matter what you do, you're the best.. (: Love you Sarah! :D

*hugs*
xoxoxo

Ps: Your present is waiting.. =D And we need to take more pictures together! Lol.. xD


Hmmm im really lazy to blog about my daily life now.. There's just too much going on but its just boring school stuff that no one would be interested in.. No more movie nights, no more shopping sprees and even no more camwhoring! D= OMG... Since i look like shit these days, why do i even bother? You wouldnt want to see how i look like now while writing this post.. Horrible. *shudders* x/ And oh great.. I hear thunder outside.. Even the sky is horrified and angry with me.. -_- sigh..


I really have ntg else to post about.. Currently im listening to songs and getting all worked up again.. -.- I got to stop this accursed mood swings! D: Just a few messages before i finish..


Dear Cck (:

Im NOT angry! Dont worry alright? Im just having mood swings.. You did nothing wrong! I love you dear :D *i know he'll kill me for posting this- lalala* And im still waiting for you to send me those songs.. Oh and okay laa.. I'll sokong you! (: Wish your lenglui friend (; a Happy Birthday as well! :D xoxo


And Happy Seventeenth to Kai Fu! (:

There's soooooo many people's birthdays on February! Will you parents stop having extreme and extra sex during the May/June period! -.- My calender is bursting.. x)


Not to mention there goes my ang pau money x(

:D I joke i joke! You guys are worth it (;

No comments: