Thursday, February 12, 2009

101st Blog Post! :D

School was such a bore today.. =/ Ponteng-ed PJK this morning! =D Sat in class doing Chemistry PEKA which i didnt manage to finish either! =) *Fyi, i copied the wrong PEKA -_-* Hahahha.. Zoe Jing lost his voice.. xD He could only croak! Bwahahahaha... x) He could only reach up to Do Re M-croak-i xDD HAHAHAHA.. Awww get well soon dear! (; xoxo





During Chemistry class today i suddenly thought of something cheesy.. o.o Teacher was saying something bout Covalent Bonds between atoms blablablabla.. *wasnt really listening* (Chapter 2, Form 5) And i suddenly thought "Our love is just like covalent bonds between atoms - Cannot be broken by any means" -____- I have no idea why i suddenly thought that.. And 'our love'?? I seriously have no idea who im sharing my love with.. -.- Damn cheesy.. Oh well.. =) Moment of unexplained insanity.. :D




Ponteng-ed 3/4 of Physics as well ;D Oh well i guess school wasnt all that bad.. (:

Okay here i have to curse those cycling people of the Tour de something-i-dunno-what. D= Caused a massive jam! Was stuck in standstill traffic for 1 friggin hour! And it usually takes me 20 minutes from my school to my home.. This time it took 2 hours.. -_- I even fell asleep in the car! D: Imagine! 2 hours! And i was starving! x( Right after Prefects Meeting.. And you know how lethargic one could be after those sessions.. :( sigh..

Im going to bake Chocolate chip cookies later! :D Was supposed to make them yesterday but i fell asleep in the afternoon and forgotten to take the butter out from the fridge.. -_- So today is the last day to do it if im to bring it to school tomorrow (: Do not blame me if you have constipation after eating my cookies! ;) Im sure its YOU and not my cookies! =D *take this as advance warning ;D HAHAHAHA*

Random things i wanna shout out :

I just realised tomorrow is Friday the 13th! =O *Deng deng deng!* x)

Have you people heard Bunkface's Revolusi yet?? You NEED to hear it! AWESOME SONG! :D Im totally diggin it already! =D Go check it out! NOW!

Does anyone have the song Sempurna, Gita Gutawa's rendition? =/ If you do, send it to me ASAP! :D THANK YOUU!! xoxoxo

Rihanna's concert postponed!! D= Nooooooo... But why do i care, i dont even have tickets.. -.- Unlike Maddie you lucky ass! Front row seats lagi! D= *jealous jealous jealous!* x( And Rihanna got assaulted! D: BOYCOTT CHRIS BROWN'S MUSIC! x( Although it breaks my heart to say that.. I still love you Chris ;D

Happy Valentines' Day peeps! (: For me this is the 17th year celebrating on my own.. :D Thank goodness im celebrating with Maddie and Nissa this year.. =) *pushes Embrys away to Derek* HAHAHA x)


xoxoxo

Ps: Its my 101st blog post! :D

No comments: