Tuesday, February 17, 2009

*Sniffs*

Yesterday we had this pengambilan watikah perlantikan thing.. Lasted till like 9am+.. And we had to stand the whole way.. x( And my hands hurt from clapping.. The ones who already got their certificate mostly didnt clap.. Although they were told to clap.. So lucky me, I was the second last person to take my certificate.. Out of 300 students roughly.. So you can just imagine how bored and tired i was.. Anyway here's a pic of my cert and my Pengawas badge.. :D




After the ceremony we had a group picture (there's this Form 3 or 4 guy and his friends with a serious case of body odour *grimaces* ) and they mostly dominated the picture.. :( Hopefully when the picture comes out, we'll be able to see my head poking out from under their armpits :D




On Sunday, we went to AU Jusco AGAIN with my uncle and grandmother.. -.- I chose to wear my 3 inch heels and now i have atleast 3 burning blisters on my feet.. T.T Had a terrible lunch at Madam Lim's, searched vainly for Seventeen Magazine February Issue, cursed the paedophiles in Parrot suits, bought Big Apple Doughnuts/Donuts (however you spell it) and boasted to anyone who would listen about my split backbend :D The pictures will tell it all.. (;





I know i know.. You're thinking : Who'd take pictures of their blisters on their feet?? And post them up on blogspot! My answer: I DO! ;) Wahahahhaa.. :D


...............
........................
And then i realised......
I couldnt do my split backbend anymore..
T.T



In grandma's house


Later at home.. x(


Atleast i tried.. :( sigh... (I will take one which I CAN touch my back leg) *determined*

Sigh.. Tuition later.. TIRED! =(

Plus im falling sick.... AGAIN! -_-

*wipes nose*

*sniffs*

*looks miserably at the computer*

*clicks publish post*

-END-

xo!xo!xo! :D
(Hugs and kisses including my sniffles)

No comments: