Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Check out the flyer! (: 7 days to SPM. Wth am i doing?


The Go Green Party flyer designed by Natasha Tan! (: This is the original flyer. The copies that we're giving out unfortunately has no colour but it still looks pretty awesome to me! ;D Oh and if you notice, it says down there "please recycle this paper" and you are encouraged to do so but of course after the party! (:

So guys.. Better book your tickets and arrange for the payment ASAP! =) You can send me an SMS to 0162475010. SMS guys. I wont be picking up any unknown numbers unless you send me an sms telling me who you are first cuz i dont want to waste time talking to jerks who prankcall. LOL (:

Or you could of course contact Ariff (017-3843055) or Tasha (014-3258336) =)

So moving on.

There's only 7 days left till SPM! D: And im still chillin'. History on the first day as well! I think im soo gonna die ): I need to get my priorities right! But its just soo hard ): Im addicted to facebook. I like to spam ): Spamming is fun ):

*slaps own face*

I NEED TO WAKE UP.

My countdown calendar on my left arm isnt working. -.-

So i guess i should go study. =/ Yeah right. See you guys!

xoxoxo

No comments: