Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Something new, something different. First stage-call. (:


There's a sinister smile playing on my face.
Thinking about all the things we said.
With no where to go i turn to you
Looking for the light
Eyes so bright
And suddenly the curtain falls.
And i realised you may not be the one after all.
Is it the end of play?


I walk around in a daze
waiting for the light of day.
And then
A burst of silver
So surreal.
Made me turn around
Its all real.


From behind the curtains you appear
Memories rush forward
Startling and vivid
The tears come as naturally as ever
Beauty caught in the moment.


Embraced in your arms
i was still.
Confused by emotions
awakening.
Yet there's a hurt
Which i cant explain.
For there be no reason.


Will it hurt to let this go?
Was it wrong for me to hope?
And then the smile returns.
I need not fear.
I live in the moment.
Face the music
Let it play out.


And the light remains.
Symbolic,
Not hopeful.
Flickering but never dies out.


Still warm.
I can live with this.

4 comments:

BALLET NEWS said...

Loving your blog !

Embrys Yong said...

sylvia..............

Sylvia said...

Elise: Thank you! I love yours more! (; Am definitely linking you (:

Embrys: Yes love? SHUSSH! (:

Embrys Yong said...

:D