Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Let me out now RAWR :D



Hello frequent blog hoppers! :D



What did i do over the weekend? Lets see.. Friday went for a movie at Alamanda Putrajaya with the family. Yes i know :D In the middle of SPM?? Still have time for movies?! Of course! There's a time for everything yo :D So yeah ended up watching A Christmas Carol. Kinda spooky actually at some parts, LOL! Overall its so and so only.. Didnt get to watch in 3D so all the chase sequences were looong and no fun at all.. Boohoo! ):



Check out my ballet inspired shirt that i bought at Curve :D




While waiting for the movie to start, mom dragged me to every shoe and handbag store. -.- I think i might have developed some phobia. Lol! :D Ended up getting NOTHING which is a good thing actually cuz we already spent too much on shopping recently anyway (: Ooh which reminds me!

Bought this dress at Curve also from Nichii (: Whats the occasion? No idea. Heck who cares :D And i bought this the Sunday before SPM. (: They're putting up Christmas trees everywhere already! D: Wait for me lah people. Lol!



Oh and i realised i havent officially introduce you guys to my two trouble makers at home (: Such darlings! Though im the only one who thinks so :) Together, they've gone through atleast 6 pairs of shoes already!



Storm on the left; Nemo on the right. (:

NO THIS PICTURE AINT EDITED, ITS JUST THE FLOORING :D

Oh another random musing. I didnt realise really, truely how far apart my eyes are! o_o

They barely fit in the frame! =/

Anyway sooo 6 subjects down, 4 more to go! (: And 14 days to freedom! So close, so close.. (: Plus New Moon is coming out this Thursday! :DD Omgosh i dont care im sooo gonna go watch! Daddy said i can :D Muahahahaha

Me: Ahhh New Moon coming out! And I cant go watch ):

Dad: Why?

Me: Er SPM remember??

Dad: So? Exams are exams. Movies are movies. Two different things. So why cant you go watch?

Me: OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUSSS? =DDDDD

--------



Dad: What subject today?

Me: Maths. Urghh..

Dad: Go get an A back ok!

Me: Erm alright...... *silence* .... But dont blame me if i dont! D:

Dad: *shrugs* OKAY.

------------

Bro: We're going Kuantan this holiday right?

Me: WHAAT?!

Dad: Yeah.

Me: WHEN?!

Dad: After your SPM lah.

Me: Nonononoo you cannot touch me until the 19th of December! D:

Dad: *thinks*...... After SPM you should go learn to drive car!

Me: O_O *stares blankly* Uh huh.

Dad: *looks thoughtfully onto the ceiling*


=DDDDD

I dont know whats gotten into him lately! Usually when talking bout studies he'll be VERY strict! Especially on my English since its my mothertongue. He expects me to get 90+ every time.. -_- Cuz you know i cant speak chinese and my BM sucks real bad so he didnt want me to be some useless bugger or something. I used to dread showing him my results, not wanting to hear from him that its not good enough. (He says that everytime mind you! It gets very depressing) But lately he doesnt seem to care.. o.o When i online like up to 7 hours a day he doesnt say anything. He just walks in to see what im doing then makes some joke and go out again! What have i done to deserve this?? =DDD It seriously feels like a HUGE weight has been lifted off my back! I feel like i DONT HAVE TO live up to his expectations anymore! It really seems like he finally accepted me for who i am. And dont get my started on the driving thing D: Everytime i mention it he gets VERY impatient..

But now... I feel so free! Maybe thats why im so laid back and carefree about SPM. =X So much positive energy! Dont know whether its a good thing or not. I might end up being deluded. HAHA! Atleast it gets rid of the panics and butterflies! (: Oh and its Addmaths tomorrow! Kinda excited but worried! First time worrying since SPM started.. LOL.. I wonder how many people will walk out of the exam hall before the first half hour? =/ Even today during the Moral exam, more than 10 people went out and its not even half an hour yet! D: It took me 2 hours and 20 minutes to finish the damn paper x) Tomorrow will be VERY interesting! (:


I am currently hooked on the dancing bug. Like i havent since i was born *rolls eyes*. Anyway what im saying is i recently gotten very interested in lyrical and contemporary styles of dance! (: Even tried to do MJ's signature moonwalk on pointe shoes! Yeah like that turned out perfectly.. -.- Ended up doing the chicken little :D I feel so stupid HAHAHAHA. Dont get me wrong, chicken little rocks! ;)




Sylvia, study. Remember?


Yah yah. Wish me luck for tomorrow! ;D
I miss dancing ): -Wont be going for class on Saturday! Attending a cousin's wedding.-
xoxoxo!


Ps: Definitely Maybe will also be performing on the Go Green Party alongside Dichi Michi! (: As Tasha pointed out, notice how their band initials are the same! LOL :D Awesomeness! You can check them out on their myspace! www.myspace.com/definitely