Saturday, November 21, 2009

I should never make promises i cant keep =P

I am not suppose to blog.



But here i am anyway. Rejoice people! :D




Sooo.. The first week of exams is over and done with. :DDDD I will never have to touch a BM or SEJARAH book in my whole life again!!!! :DDDD Omg its a new beginning :D I feel as if im merdeka already! Woohooo!



So how did I do? Hmm =/ Bm was alright. The essays weren't complicated and the tatabahasa part was actually doable! :D Awesome eh? Even the komsas part wasnt as bad as usual! (: So all in all i guess im aiming for a B. *Hopefully a lovely pemeriksa will give me an A- or something* Dream on lah Sylvia.



Sejarah hmmm.. I think.. Its just a thought! But i think that i may be able to pass o_o I KNOW I KNOW. WAIT. Its hard to process, but i seriously think i can! Although confirm 90% of it is all wrong. But i still think i can! :D Lol! Dont ask me where all this positive attitude came from! x) I seriously have no idea. Oh and i wanna thank Cck for tutoring me in Sejarah even though he knew i was hopeless! :D THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! (:



So English. It was really fun! :D The essay especially! I chose question 4: End your story with "We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways". I did a story about me being stalked and then kidnapped by this lunatic when i was 15, who brought me to a totally different country. Then i tried to escape multiple times but since i had no idea where i was going or where am i, my attempts always fail and he brought me back everytime. So after a while, i thought to myself what was the point of resisting? Maybe i was doomed and will be forever his? So shouldnt i try atleast to enjoy the time i have even though its away from my loved ones and with this stranger? And thats exactly what i did. Then here's the twisted part; I ended up falling madly, deeply and irrevocably in love with him. Its like our souls are tied together. My twisted love story.


*Okay i got that inspiration from the Twilight series and Christine Feehan's Dark series, the book Dark Magic which incidently is full of nothing but sex. Thank you Embrys for that delightful book! HAHAHA* So moving on ;D


I lived with him for 3 years. My passionate hatred and anger turned into passionate love until one day i felt guilty of abandoning my family like that. So with Jake's encouragement i called them up and they demanded me home or else they would have to involve the police and there will be a massive manhunt like the last time. *shivers* And yeah so i wrote about my mixed emotions, anger, sadness, happiness, desperation, conflicting thoughts and emotions, my hunger and need for Jake blablablabla all that stuff. How it tore inside to leave him but at the same time feeling guilty of doing that to my family and a faint longing to meet them. How it agonised Jake a hundred times fold than what i was ever feeling. How i knew if i decided to go home that it will be the last time ever i'll be seeing Jake. Cuz if i dont, my parents will involve the police anyway and Jake will be locked up for life because who would ever understand? So its like the exchange of my 'freedom' for his.


In the end it was Jake who 'brought me home'. Jake who prised my hands away from him as i clung on desperately while my family waited for me a little way off thinking i've gone mad. Jake who whispered words of comfort and promised to be there in my shadow always even though i could see it in his eyes that he was literally dying. My kidnapper turned lover. We both knew it was the right thing to do but I especially fought hard against it. So yes indeed "we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways". And tada =D If i could i wanted to write more. About how one day in the future, I saw someone who looked sooo familiar watching me as i made my way from the bookstore. Someone who even w/o contact made my heart beat faster and made me feel warm and complete. Someone who infront of my very eyes disappeared into the shadows leaving me with nothing but a familiar scent to remind me of what used to be.


But of course i cant because i had to end it with we said our goodbyes blablabla.. ): Damn! I was like soo syiok sendiri man! So happy to challenge the ordinary! Lol i think i read too much love stories x) And why did i bold-ed and coloured a few phrases? Sorry sorry i was being 'in the moment' :D HAHAHA


Anyway so another exam i had was EST - English for Science & Technology. Was quite okay (: I think i got all the objective questions right. 8D Lol! No, im not being boastful (: *angelic smile* HAHAHA


So just like that, 4 subjects gone *poof!* =) Another 6 more to go and 14 papers to sit for! And guess what people? 17 days to freedom! Weeeee (: Time flies yo! It only seemed like yesterday that i wrote '17 days to SPM on my left arm' (': Now i can write '17 days to freedom :D' Ahhhh (: Ooh which reminds me! This is what i wrote to keep me going.



Harsh, i know! :( But sometimes you gotta do whatever it takes ;) *brave smile* I can do this!! D: *agonised expression* Lol! Im so comical sometimes. What a drama queen!

Hey a small announcement to make on the Go Green Party! (: Those interested to perform and showcase your talents please feel free to give your names to Tasha! Or me lah if you x kenal her.. Lol (: Tasha said any talents are welcomed except for pole dancing and stripping! =X Now there goes my plan ;( HAHAHAH! Joke, joke! :D

Spm, dont bullshit me.

xoxo!

No comments: