Saturday, November 14, 2009

Miss me when im gone!

Hey hey!



So everyone knows that SPM is only 4 days away. And freedom is in 24 days! So close i can definitely taste it ;D This will be my last post till SPM is over and done with. *Though i cant guarantee that cuz everyone knows im an internet addict* ;D But i will of course TRY! (: So if you guys wanna contact me just sms me or something aight? (: No pressure! But....



Please DO sms or i will die kesunyian among my textbooks.



Or just spam my facebook or chatbox if you're missing me too much =D *perasaning*




Anyway,


GOOD LUCK TO ALL SPM CANDIDATES! :D




And be sure to attend the Go Green Party 09 as well! (;



So the latest update on THE SCANDAL OF THE YEAR? ;D




Yes, she's smiling ;)

So here's the evidence. You draw up your own conclusion ;D Love you guys! muahahhahaahaha

Old picture of me and my girls. Love you all sooo much! ;D We're so close we can totally share underwear if we want. IF WE WANT. lol! No need to be grossed out. =P

Ahhh. Wish me luck y'all! =X

xoxoxo

No comments: