Monday, January 25, 2010

Finally.

Hey people! :) Im so sorry for not doing my usual blogging. Ive been really lazy! xD Existing in this monotone got me this way :P


Hmmm so whats new? Lets see. I finally got enrolled into a driving academy. Itu pun my dad that enrolled me without my knowledge. =.= Gosh im so lazy these days! :) hee.. So ive passed my KPP Undang thingy. 48/50! Woots! =D And i just sat for the 6 hour long ceramah yesterday. Thank God the speaker was fun & horny! :D hahahaha. He has awesome horny stories to tell us! So it wasnt that boring :) But after hours of sitting my butt just couldnt handle the torture D: Lol. I cant wait for my first driving lesson! :)


Saturday night, had a ballet performance for Natalie's dad's company dinner. HUGE EVENT. Loads of performers & guests. There were VIPs & plenty of camera crews. Elaborate outfits & costumes. There were makeup artistes & hair stylists especially for the performers. Awesome kan? (: heh. Its the first time i wore fake eyelashes! hahah :D Okay im lame. -.- We performed Music Of The Night of The Phantom of The Opera. It was a mixture of ballet, pointe work, jazz, popping & hiphop. Went quite well. Atleast i didnt forget my steps! hahahhaa :D There's also a hiphop performance by Kristal & the gang choreographed by Luke. Very awesome! :))) hehe Currently i have no photos but will post them up if i manage to fish some ;)




Oh and this Thursday me and maddie would like to meet up with the Go Green crew again! :)) MISS YOU GUYS BANYAK BANYAK LAH! For lunch & bowling & plenty of camwhore sessions after school ;D What do you say? :) Come comeee! :) Let me know aight! Love you all!



Ps: Ariff is gonna finish up the song i wrote "Song For You" for me! :D yay! THANK YOU ARIFF! Do whatever you like with it. Go and conduct my orchestra ;D Lol thats lameee. hahahha Weeee! :D Thanks ariff! :)


xoxoxo!

No comments: