Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A short update

Whats new:


I've watched Old Dogs & Paranormal Activity. Whoever told me P.A. aint scary is a douchebag D: Freaked me out like shit! And until now i still get goosebumps. :S Idk maybe its just me. Lol.


Maddie started college this week! :) UTAR. And she already met a hot guy & made a huge impression at the Talent Time Auditions. I so wanna be her right now! ;D haha!


I just redyed my hair the second time, 20 mins ago. Lets hope the red really pops this time! :)


I have Latin class tonight! My 3rd class so far :D Weeee! Which reminds me, mom bought new heels purposely for Latin! ): Im sooo jealous! And then decided she's not gonna use it cuz its too pretty. -_- An excuse for a new shoe! No fair D:


My current obsession is ASH from Massacre Conspiracy! :D Ahhhhh he just looks sooo cool! :D Damn i hope he doesnt see this. Kantoi mannn. x) I wasnt suppose to stalk people online! Oops.. =X heh.. Anyway, a friend pointed out that One Jet is hot as well :D hahaha Gosh i need to shut up :)




Then you'll find that once again you long,
To take your heart back and be free
If you'll ever find a moment
Spare a thought for me.



xoxo

No comments: