Monday, January 4, 2010

My 2010 resolutions.

Okay firstly you may have noticed my blog has suddenly turned green (: Yeah its my new fav colour after all! Though the chatbox looks disgusting =X I'll customize it again another time (: Bear with me people. So yeah, GREEN 2010! Weeee!







So what are my resolutions this year? Hmmm lets see.


I vow to...

1. Be a more independent human being.

2. Let more people in my life :)

3. Balance the serious and fun!

4. Appreciate and treasure the awesome people in my life now and not take them for granted!

5. Go on my first date! :D HAHAHA! This is sad!

6. Not have an 18th single valentine's day (: (Yes guys i am still keeping that piece of paper that we all signed! I'll take a picture of it and post it up next time ;D)

7. Take up atleast 2 new dances to broaden my dance knowledge :)

8. Excel in all my ballet exams this year!

9. PASS my Grade 7 piano practical exam!

10. Continue cheerleading! :) I must not give this up! Not yet! :)

11. Enjoy my life to the fullest! You only turn 18 once. Damn im old :(

12. Learn how to play a guitar (: Atleast the basics lah.

13. Become a mature and responsible adult. Though i dont wanna truly grow up ):

14. Start going to the gym! :)

15. Okay okay get good results for my SPM. Though i dunno how that can be helped anymore. -.- Pfttt...


So there you have it! :) My resolutions for 2010 that hopefully i will achieve! :) *fingers crossed* Unlike other people i dont have to include staying off alcohols & smoking cuz i generally hate both (: Yay for me! LOL.


Anyway, as you all know, Denissa has left for National Service Camp :(((((((((((((((( Im very sad about this and im missing her sooo much! 3 friggin months i wont be able to see her!! Thats seriously illogical D: Take care Nissa! Have fun while you're there and be safe! Cant wait to see you again woman (': I love you bff! *airhugs*


XOXO

No comments: