Thursday, January 7, 2010

What should i do with my life?

When i was younger, i had great ambition.



I wanted to become a marine biologist.





I wanted to become a herpetologist.






I even considered animal psychology.




But the long and grueling hours i need to put into studying seriously put me off. The thought of another decade of study made me realise its not as easy as it seems. There is also the matter of money. Im not smart enough to earn a scholarship. But i can promise you that im more passionate than anything. If you dont know by now, i loveeee animals! Im one of the minority that think that the human species is one of the more disappointing ones existing. So where do i go? What should i do? What should i study? Who shall i become?





A ballet teacher?


Dancing for me has been a lifelong passion. I cannot imagine my life without dance! Im looking to further my dance education and knowledge by taking up maybe a couple more dances. If i'd had my way, i would enroll myself in a school of arts :) But those schools cost a bomb. x( Only the best get scholarships. So seeing that im neither rich nor the best i can kiss that dream goodbye. Hmmm =/ The teacher's course for ballet will take up to 3 years. Most likely i'll be taking that. But i still dont know whether teaching's my thing :) I mean you know how awkward i am around kids! I think if you asked me to teach a pack of wolves ballet i would do a better job =X hahahaha!

No, seriously.


So i guess its back to square one. What do you guys think? What should i be doing? I need advice and suggestions! :) Please and thank you!


xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just get marry la ! great life as a housewife, go find a guy and stop being lonely for another year (maddie said this not me :P)

Sylvia said...

Damn -_- Okay nevermind. HAHHAHA