Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Judge me yourself.

How's my Chinese New Year you asked? Well... Not bad.. Pretty quite.. Went to Grandma's on CNY eve for family dinner.. Received Ang Paus! :D hehehe.. And not to mention last Xmas' gifts from relatives.. x) Went to Auntie Katy's house on Monday nite.. Somewhere near Seri Pajam.. Cant remember the place name.. Met her 16 year old poodle! =X OMG its as old as me! =O And there's another one who is 13 years old.. =X Their names are Scarlet and Ruffles (Ruffie for short) and they are both blind and deaf! Omg poor thing rite? But they can walk around and smell stuff.. And they seem to get around pretty okay considering they lost 2 major senses.. The older one is even hunchbacked! Poor thing.. =/ Cant imagine my dogs to be like that.. x( Liverspots all around.. Lol..





Relatives came over for dinner on the 2nd day of CNY.. Was alright.. Received more ang paus.. :D and they dropped in again the next day which is actually today la.. Nothing much happened.. Just wandering around the house and playing the Ps2..




Oh and i finally managed to unlock Guitar Hero 3's Through The Fire And Flames! :DD I was practicing with the guitar on medium.. =P Since i could'nt pass the last song on Hard with the controller.. Its IMPOSSIBLE to pass that song with the controller i tell you.. -.- So being the clueless wart i am, i slowly and excrutiatingly not to mention painstakingly forged my way to the last tier with the guitar and *deng deng deng* managed to complete Medium.. :D hahahaha.. And my fingers were all numb and i had to separate them with my other hand.. -___- But it was worth all the trouble! =D Through The Fire And Flames has been officially unlocked! Woohooo! :D I know i know.. "What a nerd" x) Yeah whatever yall.. HAHA




Will be going to Keat Zhen and Danny's house on Friday.. I wonder whether ive got ballet class? =X Hmmm..




And you might have noticed, my dear friend Embrys Yong has spreaded around a rumour to EVERY SINGLE PLACE she can get her mouse on (which basically means the whole of the virtual world).. I would like to say that IT IS NOT TRUE! And i thank you Embrys for being such a supportive friend but no. -.- Embrys, NO! Get that into your head dear...





I was wondering how I'd look with red hair.. Sooo... xD I know i know.. This never works.. But heck I want to give it a try anyway.. :D Behold the results! x) You judge yourself..

xoxoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I once had to purchase a pair of Ballet shoes for my niece, who was desperate to become a ballerina after watching a movie in which a ballerina (wearing ballet shoes, of course) danced in front of a king and queen and was selected to become a princess.