Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Phobic

School has been hectic but insignificant..

Ive been really different lately.. More reserved and guarded..

From Monday to Friday, I dont look in the mirror.. I tie my hair in the car on my way to school.. My appearance therefore sucks.. And that doesnt bother me..

My mp4 has become my lifeline..

Im very tired and very lethargic.. I can stare into space busy with my own thoughts for hours and not doing anything..

Even blogging has lost some of its pleasure..

I prefer writing songs and poems but only to tear it up to pieces and throw it away when im halfway done.. And i cant remember what i've written after that..

Crying used to be my way of release.. I cry myself to sleep every night.. Thats how i fall asleep.. Now the tears wont come.. Im stuck inside myself and i dont know how to get free..

What is wrong with me?!

This is the side of me you wont believe.. For none of you has ever seen it.. And im determined for it to stay this way.. Though it was always there..

My friends are fussed about Valentines day already! But i dont give a fuck.. You can bet there'll be cookies for everyone from me though.. (: We all need a lil more love right now..

xoxoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Some are made of leather and some are made of canvas, but the most important thing about a good pair of Ballet shoes is that the sole remains thin and flexible, because people have to dance in them, and it's really hard to dance properly in shoes that don't have a thin and flexible sole. This is why the soles of ballet shoes are thin and flexible.