Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My last weekend before school reopens!

Bonjour.. (:


I'll just start off with Saturday.. As usual I have piano class in the afternoon.. Was late cuz I woke up late.. x) I didnt practice even once the whole week and I didnt touch my theory at all.. So i tried to do some in the car.. =X Well i got dizzy halfway and gave it up as a bad job.. I totally forgot to cut my fingernails as well.. xD They were LOONGG.. And I couldnt play properly.. Everytime i press a key my fingernails go click click click.. :D I think thats how it sounds.. =X Luckily my teacher wasnt too strict and asked me to play all my pieces once through and go back and cut my nails.. =P Theory was ehm.. Okaayyy... :D I got everything that i manage to do in the car correct! Not bad eh? =P And was told to go home and finish it up.. So yes, Im doing the same homework for the third week in a row.. :D Please dont judge me too harshly.. :( I have other things on my mind x) hehe..


Right after piano, my driver picked me up and drove me to Danau for my ballet class.. Reached there about 1.50pm.. And yes i was early! =) Grade 7 starts at 3pm.. Heh.. So sat around and waited for Sarah to show up.. She was supposed to come early too cuz her sister had something going on.. Turns out she was caught in the jam and she arrived at 3pm exactly.. Lol.. In the meantime, i walked to the bakery and bought bread.. (: My first meal of the day! =D


So halfway through my Grade 7 class, teacher suddenly said "Eh are you girls interested to join an audition? Its for Paquita" And we're like ooh when? where? how? "Its actually later at 5pm.. I'll call them and ask them for more details if you're interested".. So after much discussion, we agreed to go check it out.. :) Sarah, Celine, Hwey Ling and I were the only ones who went cuz the audition is actually for Advance 1 and 2 girls.. Jeng Yee was not in class today due to a leg injury.. :( *get well soon!* Actually I dont think we're qualified as Advance 1 yet cuz we havent even started class! But oh well.. We went and ke po anyways.. :D Plus we didnt think we could make the cut so we went there for the experience only.. :) hehe.. So the audition was held at the Essential Dance Academy in Damansara Perdana.. (I think thats the studio's name la) xD Ms. Wendy drove us all there and on the way, two girls from the car beside us were laughing at us all bun-ned up and strapped to the chair *seat belt ruling* and we were laughing at them strapped up to their chair! Hahaha.. I know i know.. Whats soo funny bout that you ask? Dohh! We're Malaysians ;) The audition went alright.. I was number 19.. (: There were 32 ballerinas and a ballet dancing dude there.. *winks* I even met my old ballet teacher who taught me when i was a young innocent child.. :D She's about 25/26 now i think? Oh well.. I know she knew who we were but yea.. There was no signs of recognition or some nice friendly greetings.. =X Faham fahamlah.. Things change.. Im not gonna mention her name anyways.. :) Its funny to think that we're 'competing' with each other now.. Lol! So good luck to her.. Okay back to the audition! Turns out they were auditioning not only for Paquita, but for Carmen and also the Slave Princess again.. We started off with some character steps and i had big problems with that.. I havent done character in like 4 years! So it took me a while to actually get the steps and not to mention arm movement and expressions.. -.- I didnt even know it was character that we were doing.. x) Next we did some steps en pointe! Luckily there were no pirouettes cuz i wouldve failed right there and then.. HAHAHA.. For me, it was much easier than the character.. =P hehe.. Then we did a Spanish contemporary number.. Which includes ACTING! HAHAHA it was sooo funny i tell you.. ;) I felt very stupid at first.. But then again.. I bet everyone did.. xD The last number was another contemporary dance.. Which includes lots of rolling on the floor and jumps and falling down and running.. I liiikkkeee.. :D Contemporary is FUN! Weird, but FUN! =D After that, the instructors briefed us about the whole thing and everything officially ended at 7.15pm-ish.. The other girls were very very good! Legs opened to 180 degrees! O.O Front, side and back!! Oh well there goes my chances.. ;) Im not expecting any calls anyway.. All in all it was a GREAT experience! And im glad Sarah talked me into it.. (; I love you Sarah! :D


Reached home around 9.30pm and went out for dinner at 10.15pm.. Im ravenous! ROAR! ;D


Sunday, mum woke me up early to go get a haircut.. School's starting peeps! So went to the salon and got this really goofy silly looking fringe.. And guess what? I totally didnt care!! o.o I dunno whats gotten into me.. I really did not mind at all.. Usually i throw mini tantrums when my hair is ugly.. This time i barely looked in the mirror... Hmm.. So anyway, went to Grandma's house later.. Met my uncle Keith there... And we went out for lunch at Carrefour's Chicken Rice Shop.. I HATE CHICKEN RICE! :( AND DUCK RICE AND PORK RICE! :((( But being a good girl i didnt say anything and ordered Curry Laksa.. =D Disgusting stuff! x( I only ate like 4 spoonsful of meehoon and that was it.. It was soo disgusting that i didnt even bother to take a picture of it.. -.- After that so called 'lunch' Uncle Keith went home and the rest of us drove to that new Jusco thats just opened in erm Au1..
Somethinglikethatidontreallyrememberthenamecuziwastoobusybroodingoverwhereileftmyphone!


*which i found later in the sofa of Grandma's house burried inside by my oversized butt :D*

Uncle Keith at Grandma's ;)

Chicken Rice Shop

Brother



Met up with Uncle Brian, Auntie Crystal and Baby Bree (: Went shopping inside Jusco.. Everyone bought something except me.. -.- Mum dragged me over to the leather corner to buy a purse... Took her like half an hour to decide which purse she wanted.. Sheesssh! She finally settled on the one which i pointed out to her in the beginning... -___- Tchah! ShopaholicMums! x) Went to buy groceries after that.. Saw some really haawwtt guys! ;) And since i had nothing to do, i walked around the grocery store looking for them and sneaking glances when they're not looking.. :D One actually brushed my skin when he was passing... =P hehehhee... :) What?? Im only human! Lol.. After paying for the groceries, we met my cousin-in-law, Kam and his daughter, Bean.. :) I dunno whats her real name, we only ever called her Baby Bean since she was a baby but now that she's 4 years old she can hardly qualify as 'baby' right? :) And she was eating cotton candy!! =DDDD

Cotton Candy! :)

Uncle Brian, Kam and Bean + Cotton Candy, Grandma :)


Auntie Crystal, Mum + Baby Bree, Brother (:


At Wendy's


The Family.


Breanna Ynez Shu May (8months) and she already knows how to wave byebye! :D


Went to ta pao Wendy's for dinner.. :) Ate at Grandma's and went home early to sleep.. School has started yo! ;D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whenever my friend sees a pair of Ballet shoes now she gets quite upset, but on this occasion in Budapest there was something different. The ballet shoes in the shop window were really old and almost identical to her mother’s. The moment she saw them she knew she had to buy them. When she went into the shop and started asking questions about them, it turned out they had belonged to an old German ballet dancer who was famous for having survived the Holocaust.

Sylvia said...

Ahhh noooo.. x) You're back!