Friday, January 23, 2009

Weekends are awesome! (:

OH MY GOD! =DD

Your Hair Should Be Red



You are a passionate person... both in love and in life.

You have many causes that are important to you. You can be very intense.



You are very fiery. You speak up, and you don't mince words.

You also have a very flamboyant personality. You love to show off.



You are both eccentric and expressive. You like to share your unique point of view.

You can become quite impassioned. So impassioned that you can seem a little overbearing.



LOOKY!! =))) And i was just thinking the exact same thing a few days ago! =D After Spm, I wanna dye my hair red :D I dunno whether it should be a darker shade of red or a brighter red..
I told my mom..
"After Spm, I wanna dye my hair.. Guess what colour i want?"
And she simply replied
"Red"
O.O Moms are awesome! They know exactly what you are thinking! Lol..
So i went
"How did you know??!!"
And mom said
"Cuz if I had the money right now, I would dye my hair red too"
=DDD
Awesome. Love you mum! (; So yeah im planning to dye my hair red.. Like seriously.. Cuz Im soo sick of my hair right now.. Its dull, lank, damaged and boring.. I used to have really soft, shiny, silky straight hair.. :((( Yeah like when i was 12.. -.- I was watching Oprah with mum the other night.. And it was the episode where they did 100 haircuts in 48 hours.. And i saw this lady's hair! Sooo red, and shiny and volumized! =DDD Such a big difference from before.. And i love it.. I instantly just fell in love with it! (: I think mom did too.. Lol.. x) Just try to imagine me with red hair! (: hehehe
So today we had this Moral Ceramah at school.. Teknik Menjawab Moral Spm.. And of course nobody was there.. -.- The Moral students which were supposedly consisting of Chinese and Indian students has suddenly became a chinese-free zone! x) There was like nearly no chinese there at all.. Semua ponteng la ni! (; Well i certainly did! :D Nahhh I was jalan-ing tugas dan kewajipan pengawas dengan sempurna -- Bertanggungjawab! Hah! :D Take that you Moral suckers! x) *oops*
Today im very upset with somebody! D= And his name is Mr. Po(r)k! He's our EX cheerleading guru pembimbing.. And he's an asshole.. :( I wont dish all the dirty details here.. There's too many of them and i will eventually work myself up into a fury.. -.- Sooo here's what i have to say to you Mr. Pork! And i do hope you are reading this! >:(
YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO SMK TAMAN JASMIN 2, TO ALL THE TEACHERS AND STAFF, TO X-PLODETES CHEER TEAM, TO THE STUDENTS OF SMKTJ2, TO THE CHINESE PEOPLE AND COMMUNITY, TO YOUR PARENTS, TO RELIGION, TO HUMAN RIGHTS, TO MORAL AND ETIQUETTE, TO OUR MOTHERLAND, TO YOUR CAMERA PHONE FOR HAVING TO PUT UP WITH YOUR HIDEOUS CAMWHORING SESSIONS, TO YOUR FAMILY, TO YOUR FRIENDS *the little or none that you have*, TO MALAYSIA, TO THE WORLD AND LASTLY TO THE MILKYWAY UNIVERSE! AND AS I SAID BEFORE, YOU'RE SOOO LOW CLASS THAT MY SHIT IS A HIGHER RANKING THAN YOU! D= YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT ANYMORE SO CANT YOU JUST FUCK OFF AND GO AWAY INSTEAD OF STANDING THERE LAUGHING AT OUR STRUGGLES, MAKING FUN OF US, THRASHING US TO OUR FACES AND TELLING TALES ABOUT US!! SERIOUSLY GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU PERVERTED MAN! LEAVE MY CHEERLEADERS ALONE!
Im sorry for being cruel.. (:
But truths are never pleasant to hear aint it?
Tomorrow, no cheerleading, no ballet class.. Cancelled! x((




You Are Ballet



You are quite introverted. You enjoy keeping to yourself and cultivating your talents.

You are dedicated and focused. If practice makes perfect, you're willing to keep practicing.



While some people may dismiss you as boring, you can be quite edgy and interesting.

You can fit in almost anywhere... and your style ranges from conservative to funky.



SO TRUE! (;
xoxoxo

No comments: