Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tagged by Nissa and Maddie.. :)

1. Name the people you tagged.
Embrys&Derek, Naz, Ariff, Celine... etc..

2. Describe yourself in one word.
This is not possible! Im very complicated.. ;) Hey wait! COMPLICATED! =D

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
The one I love..

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Hmm LOVED? Nope.. :)

5. How if people reject your confession face to face?
Move on and probably write his name over and over again in little bits of paper then burning it in my barbeque thing like i did with that namecard.. :D While shouting "DIE YOU DIE!!" :)

6. God is giving you just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
I'll meet you in heaven?

7. What will you say to a person who doesn't want to believe you?
Your loss, your problem.

8. Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
I guess..

9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
Uh huh..

10. Long distance love?
It needs to start with being together before moving off to somewhere far, then i'll consider?

11. Best place to cry?
Outside with nature.

12. Who do you love the most?
Family and friends and pets..

13. Tell us of your dream last night?
For the life of me, i cannot remember.. -.-

14. Ever hated someone so bad?
Oh yeah.

15. The biggest and most hurtful lie you heard?
I love you all equally.

16. The last person you had a beer with?
Back in standard 6 at my friend's house. I havent touch alcohol since.. =)

17. The last person you went to the movies with?
The parents, the skinny bro and the fat bro.. ;)

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
Dad.

19. The last person you hugged?
o.o I have no idea.. It was either Madeline or someone else.. xD

20. The last person you yelled at?
My dog meimei for having constipation.. -.-

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
My dogs! =D

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
A few days ago.. I was wrongly accused, feeling stressed out, frustrated at my lack of ability and what was happening around me, trapped inside myself and i wanted release. Till today i still havent got it. The tears wouldnt come.. Sort of given up..

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
That all the ugly people magically vanished. Leave Palestinians alone!

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Somewhere remote, secluded, peaceful and beautiful where no one can find me.

25. What do you hate the most?
Animal abusers.

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Myself.

27. Five facts about me:

- I love to physically torture myself.. Im only happy when my muscles are in pain.
- I value music and dance as much as life itself.
- I am 5'4, 50kg and i dance on my toes.. Gag if you like, i dont care.
- I've been writing essays, songs, poems, stories since i was 10 years old.
- I sympathise more with animals rather than fellow humans..


28. Five things that scare me:

- The emptiness in death.
- Growing up
- Saying yes to certain opportunities.. What if i couldnt find my way back?
- Not being able to dance or listen to music.
- FROGS! =X


29. Two songs playing in my head lately:

- Nidji - Laskar Pelangi
- Estrella - Stay

30. Five things I treasure in my life :

- Family, friends and pets.
- Nature
- Animals
- Music
- Dance


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Men's dance shoes are typically black lace-up Oxfords with a flat heel for standard dances and a 1 to 2 inch heel for Latin dances. For women, form is almost as important as function, and shoe styles are as varied as dance categories -- including Latin, swing, cha cha, foxtrot and waltz, to name a few. Basic designs include open- or closed-toe pumps and sandals.