Thursday, January 1, 2009

A new beginning

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 PEEPS! :D


2008 has been a really great year.. Ive made lots of new friends and accomplished a lot of things that a year ago I didnt think was even possible.. I'll start from the beginning of 2008.. Me, Maddie, Nissa and Embrys were trying to recruit people to form a cheerleading team.. At the end of 2007 after our Pmr exams, we even made keychains and hairclips to sell to people to raise some money to start the team.. It actually worked out quite well.. :) Even teachers bought the hairclips from us for their daughters.. And we made quite a profit from it.. :D So yea we were trying our darndest to form a cheer team.. In the end, we decided to have practices on our own without the school's involvement.. We met a cheer coach online.. Thanks Kelvin! :D And started practices in February with only 11 members.. Things started off slowly.. And we attended cheerleading workshops and all.. The agony of trying to find transportation! xD There were loads of changes in our cheer members.. In the end after months of tryouts, we got out final lineup for the team.. And none of our original cheer team members actually made it.. Except the four of us lar.. -.- The irony! All of them quit.. Sigh.. I guess cheerleading was not what they expected.. Too physically and mentally challenging i suppose.. x) Anyway, after all our hard work with trying to get permission from the school to go for Cheer 2008, trying our best to impress students and teachers, with over 60 3 to 4 hour-practices, we finally made it! =D Im sooo proud of all of you girls! ;) And looking back a year or two ago, I would have never thought we did it.. X-plodetes 2008 was something really special to me and it resides deep within my heart.. Sorry to say I wont be joining Cheer 2009 with you guys.. :( But i know you will make me proud! (:


2008 really brought lots of changes.. I became a prefect! xD And i swore to myself after being a prefect from Standard 4 to 6, that i would never be one again.. I guess things change.. =) And being a prefect aint that bad after all.. ;) HAHAHA.. 2008 also meant being in Form 4.. Where things get really tough and where Addmaths rules.. Aww dont worry about Addmaths.. I know people say its tough and really difficult and you'd be happy to get even 1 mark.. But actually its quite fun! :D And if you really study it, its sooo much more interesting than Chemistry.. x) Im serious! Atleast for me laa.. =D Heck but what do i know? Ive only passed my Addmaths ONCE in my whole Form 4 year.. :D And thats with private tuitions! xD But I like Addmaths.. :) I really do! =)

Yes, Form 4 was really interesting.. For starters 4 Harapan got landed with this totally psycho mentally unsound teacher! Our dear Puan Sharlina.. *shivers* She made me and Maddie look totally sane.. O.O And you know, thats really saying something! Hopefully she's not our teacher this year.. I dont want her to be my English teacher, my class teacher or my EST teacher.. Pleassseee just stay out my life mann! =/ Ive had you for a whole year already! xD I know i know.. I sound sooo baaad.. But she's pure evvviiillll i tell you! =X Her mood swings are legendary! Holy shit someone just please dunk some holy water on her, thank you! She really freaks me out.. x(



September 2008, I sat for my ballet exam.. Advance Foundation! Its a real big deal.. And im happy to say, Ive got Merit! :D Yay me! Lol.. Actually, all of us got Merits! =) I meant our Advance Found, year laa.. Well except for Hwey Ling.. She got a Distinction as usual! ;) No surprises there.. hahaha.. Congratz to Hwey Ling for getting a Distinction, and to Celine, Sarah, Jeng Yee and muaaa for getting Merits! =) nyehehhe.. Sarah actually needed only 2 more marks to get a distinction! Aww... Dont worry Sarah! You'll get a distinction for sure this year for Advance 1 and Grade 7! =))) Good luck to us all! :D


2008 has been really good! I got a Zen Mozaic for Xmas.. How cool is that? And of course there's our first PROM NIGHT! Which was spectacular! Thank you again to all the performers and crew members! :) Love you guys loads! x) Oh and the prom reviews part 2 with the pics and all and not forgetting that video of me burning the namecard, i'll post it all up soon.. Hopefully before school starts.. Right now the video is in my brother's handphone and he's gone with his friends and family to stay at Sunway.. grrr... Im sooo freakin jealous.. Anyway he'll be back tonight.. So yea keep checking for that.. ;) Ive made sooo many new and interesting friends this year as well.. =) Like Ariff, Naz, Tasha, Winnie and gang.. And though they're mostly Form 3 (2008) and we're all of different races, friendship knows no boundaries.. Im soo glad to have known them and worked with them.. Y'all are awesome people! ;D *hugs*

Oh and to all you Pmr 2008 candidates! CONGRATZ! :D It doesnt matter how many As you've got.. Cuz in the real life, As dont really count.. Furthermore there's still SPM.. And we all know how hectic and stressful it will be.. *gulps* So dont beat yourself up if you didnt receive the results you expected.. When you start Form 4, you will think how easy Pmr seems and also how distant it was.. Because the Upper Secondary studies aint easy i tell you.. And it takes up most of your time.. So better be prepared.. ;) I was sooo disappointed with myself as well when I got my Pmr slip.. Only 3As and 4Bs.. I was trying really hard not to cry... x) But thinking back, it didnt seem important at all.. Because the syllabus now is sooo different from Form 3 and if you got straight As for your Pmr it doesnt mean you will get straight As too for your Form 4s.. You'd be happy to get a PASS.. Im not concerned about getting As now.. xD And i learned not to be too hard on myself.. We're all still learning! :) Only thing is this year, ive gotta do it all harder.. x)


Congratulations to:


Sarah, Racheal, Emily and Hilmy for getting straight As! =)

Tasha for getting 7As 1D.. Lolll... x) How cute larrr... hahaha ;D
Kwan Wei and Melvin for getting 5As! =)

May Teng, Winnie and Kristal for good effort! (: Dont worry guys.. =)
Danny for being brave and positive!

Yi Tong and Jye Kuen for giving their all! :)

And to all you others that I havent mentioned due to me not knowing your results.. HAHA.. Congratulations! :) xoxo

Oh and i would like to wish those friends who are gone for NS, GOOD LUCK! And enjoy your 3 months there aight... ;P




Good Luck to:

Chew Yen Yue
Hiew Tien Hao
Yi Teng
And others that i may have missed out.. :)



31st December 2008


I went for a sleepover at Maddie's place.. My first sleepover! :D We had a small gathering of 6 people.. HAHA.. Maddie, me, Embrys, Derek, Justin and Danny were there.. I brought some crackers eaten with boiled egg, cheese, thousand island sauce and apple and a fruitcake.. =P I knoww.. Sounds disgusting but is actually quite nice! :D *stolen recipe from my Aunt* x) Maddie cooked Fried Meehoon and Curry chicken.. Embrys brought some fried Wantons.. Derek and Danny made Spicy Chicken and Justin bought a blueberry cheesecake.. :) And then there were chocolates and junk food so yea.. We stuffed ourselves to the max.. :) At 11.30pm, Derek planned a surprise for Embrys.. Its really sooo simple but sweeeett! =) Im not allowed to post their pics here.. So go check out my Myspace if you want.. ;) We hanged out at the playground.. Talked and laughed a lot.. And when 12am finally arrived, there were fireworks lighting up the sky.. =) So we just sat there, looking at the fireworks and yelled Happy New Year 2009! :) Our celebration was really small and simple, but it was really meaningful.. We talked about being Seniors at the school now and being 17 this year.. Its really scary and i dunno what will happen after this.. Friends will come and go.. Sounds so sad but yea its the truth.. But they leave footprints and memories that you will carry with you throughout your whole life like a talisman.. And in the end that is where they are most precious.. And yes, Im scared...




Cacat


Playing Roulette with chocolates x)



Maddie and Embrys with Vodka :)


Im boiling eggs! :D woohoo



I love this shirt :P PS: Check out the wordings and stay away from the boobies.. x)



Cool eh? Justin inside the slide xD



We might be little but we're LOUD




Madeline sangat sedih.. -.-



Madeline sangat lonely -.-



Madeline tak setinggi tiang -.- kesiiaaannn xD



Happy New Year 2009! :)

Everyone went back home at around 2am.. Then me and Maddie watched Eagle Eye till like 4+am.. Went up and talked some more in the room (lights were out).. Discussing about our futures and the year ahead.. Finally fell asleep at around 6am.. Woke up at 12.30pm and i went home at 1.30pm.. =)

So guys, once again i wish you all a very Happy New Year 2009! :) May the new year bring good tidings! :)

Im 17.. Its time to grow up.. x( Good luck 2009 SPMmers!

xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously one of the best blog i've ever read.thanks sylvia :D

Sylvia said...

Aww thanks Naz! :D And you're welcome.. =))