Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Busy busy week!

Heyy! Its been a while since my last post.. I cant believe how busy I am this week! x)





Last Saturday, attended cheer practice as usual.. It was the last practice of the year.. It'll recommence at the first week of January.. Dont know the precise date; lazy to kira.. xD After practice, went for my piano class.. As usual.. Nothing much to say there.. After class, had lunch and mum dropped me off at Maddie's house.. Was supposed to go check out this Gymnastics centre at Anggerik Villa with Maddie.. Sharon and Wei Ping were already members there.. But unfortunately the class was cancelled.. :( And there wont be any more classes till next year.. Oh well.. =( So yea.. I was at Maddie's house.. And we tried to finish off our assignment.. Searched youtube and the web for ideas.. None came.. :( Shaun and Lester came over to help us.. We made little progress.. sigh.. Ended up doing little and I went home at 4.30pm..








Sunday, Grandma was supposed to come over.. In the end she didnt.. We were planning to go Christmas shopping at Alamanda Putrajaya.. So we went anyways.. Just my mum, brothers and I.. On the way, we did a drop-by at my dad's clinic again.. :D To rob him of his cash.. :DD My mum and my brothers each got rm50 on average.. I got Rm70! =D MUAHAHA! We reached Alamanda at around 1.30pm.. Went straight to Parkson Grand to buy something for my aunt.. In the end we bought stuff for ourselves... -.- But we did get something for Baby Bree.. :))) Had lunch at around 2.30pm at the Noodle Station.. Delicious! :D Then we went to Nichii Fashion City.. I bought 2 tops for myself.. :D hehehee.. And my mum bought a top for herself too.. Then we headed over to Envee.. And WTF there's this real pretty dress that Maddie wanted to buy for her prom dress during our last outing.. But this time its in WHITE! And the sales girl said it was the last one in this branch and all the other branches have sold out.. T.T Of course i tried it on.. And i didnt want to take it off for like 10 mins.. :D hahaha.. But its way out of my budget so yea we didnt get it.. :(( Mum bought something for my aunt though.. Mahal tu.. =X Wont elaborate here incase she's reading.. x)





By that time, it was already 5.30pm.. -_________- Time to go home.. And we only went through 4 shops.. -.- My brothers were whining.. xD Hahahaha!





Sorry Alex and Khoo Jun for not making it! x( Im such a hopeless case.. Lol.. :(








Monday, went to Maddie's house at 10.30am.. Was gonna do the decorations but there's no cardboard.. -___________- In the end we watched Bring It On, In it to win it, again and again and again... Just the ending part.. :D We oohed and aahed at the stunting and got ourselves thoroughly depressed.. -.- Shaun came by to fix the guitar string that he broke on Saturday.. x) In the end Maddie broke the plastic at the tuner area.. =.= So we fixed it using cellophane tape! xD HAHAHAHA.. What geniuses! :D So yea we abandoned our attempt in the decorations and made a little progress in our assignment.. Atleast! Lol.. There's only 5 days left to go... sigh...





Monday night, my family and I went to Broga for dinner.. We had to dress in jeans and long pants cuz of the outbreak of the Chikungunya disease.. Already 1000+ people in Broga has been affected including my dad's friends and children.. Its a disease that is transmitted to humans by virus-carrying Aedes Mosquitoes.. Th symptoms are similar to the Dengue Fever.. So yea its quite serious.. And what the hell.. I got bitten anyways.. -.- I dont think its the Aedes Mosquito though.. Cuz its been 2 days and im still feeling okay.. But the symptoms usually take 2 to 4 days to show.. Who knows man.. =X I could be infected.. And then my joints will be affected and I wont be able to stand up let alone walk.. x( Then i wouldnt be able to attend my ballet class!! Noooooooo! D= And then there's prom!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! x2 x(





Okay enough enough! xD Continueing here people.. Tuesday night went to Kajang to shop for more Xmas gifts.. In the end i bought a shirt for myself.. -.- And no xmas presents for anyone.. xD kakakaa.. A Rm47 Adidas shirt! :D There's this dance theme on it and I couldnt resist! x( What can i do man? hahhaa.. Of course i had to withdraw some money from my bank account for it.. == sighhh.. But i realized i had a Rm 5.22 interest! Woooohooooo! =D *being retarded again*





Again, sorry Alex and KJ for not being able to make it! x( Twice in a row! sigh.. *hugs* Miss you guys loads! =) And of course I'd like to see Josh again.. :) Miss ya Josh! :D *squeeze*

Prom is 5 days away and counting! The decorations are still not finished yet! =X And there'll be a rehearsal this Friday afternoon.. x( Hopefully everything will go well.. Strreeesssed! D:







I was bored at home.. The Ps2 wont let me play my newly bought Guitar Hero Aerosmith! =( So i sat down in front of the Tv and did a Jigsaw puzzle! :D

Tada! :D

*Lame-ness*

No comments: