Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Complete randomness :D




11 of us? O.o I thought there was 10! LOL.. x) hahahaa..


The Gang =)














Pictures from our first staff meeting! =) Finally uploaded.. Lol.. :D We were at the grand ballroom of the Oriental Crystal Hotel.. =D






















A video of my Heel Stretch to Bow and Arrow.. =P I was bored at home so i decided to practice cheer.. :D hehehe.. I can finally pull my Bow and Arrow! =) Yay me! :D Tell me what do you think! =) Sorry about the video quality! =X I was using my camera and it doesnt have sound and it only allows 15 seconds of recording for every video.. x) I dont know why.. Dont ask me.. HAHA.. =)))





A picture of my dear Sarah.. =D She looks hot in this so I decided to post her picture up here! Saraaahhh.. See ya at the prom ya? :D hehee..




Hawtness! =P

The End.. Complete randomness.. =D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Even so, baby shoes are a major concern for parents these days. They will pay for all kinds of baby shoes, including baby sneakers, and small Ballet shoes , as if the babies were about to join the Olympics or perform the nutcracker onstage. Baby shoes come in almost as many varieties as adult shoes, and can even be a bit pricey.

Sylvia said...

BWAHAHAHHA.. =P blek.. Alaa.. Slowly la.. Sure boleh punya.. =.=