Friday, December 5, 2008

Twilight! =DDD

Yesterday night, went to Alamanda Putrajaya with my family.. Ate dinner at Kenny Rogers.. Then watched TWILIGHT! :DDDD Ahhhhh... That Edward Cullen guy is sooo hawt! :DD *swoons*.. Even my mum said he was soo sexy.. x) People, its my MUM! Lol.. You know there's really something special about that guy if he can woo your mum as well.. HAhaha.. :DD So of course the movie was fantastic.. 10 upon 10! =)) I cant wait for the sequel to come out.. There's gotta be a sequel rite? =DDD *swoons again* =D

So boys, its a great movie to bring your girlfriends to.. Seriously! =D Any girl would love it! I dont care bout the guy, its the girl who matters.. =P Ahhhhhh.. That Edward Cullen bloke! =')))
Came home at around 12.30 am..

Today, am trying to get stuff done.. My secret holiday assignment for one.. ;) And of course the decorations.. Its still not dry yet.. =/ I papier mache-d it.. Lol.. x) However you spell that.. And im gonna video my Bow and Arrow again! :D Bwahahaa.. =)))


This is a video of my Joey! =) Lol.. He was barking at the camera.. HAHHAA.. xDD

How adorable eh? =)

I've uploaded it on youtube as well.. xD hahaha..

Gotta run.. Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn i wanna watch that movie..havent got the chance yet though..hmm