Friday, December 19, 2008

Prom reviews part 1 =D

Ello ello! :)

Its been a while since i updated my blog.. These past few days I was still hyper and I couldnt sit still and type anything for my blog.. x) The after effects from an AWESOME PROM NIGHT! :DDD Wooohooo! Again, Im still not fully recovered from this ordeal... xD So i wont write long.. I'll go into details another time when the euphoria has finally gone or maybe diminished... (I cant promise you that it will ever be gone!) hahahha... Yes, it was that awesome! ;)


These few days i was busy collecting prom pictures from my friends and also Dichi Michi's myspace profile.. And then uploading them into Friendster and Myspace.. I havent got around uploading them in Facebook or this blog yet.. Sabar sabar.. If you cant wait then oh heck just click the links on the right.. :) So yea prom.. It was seriously better than we all expected! Since its our first prom, we thought like doing this small thing with some performances and then opening the dance floor.. Just a simple occasion.. But we thought wrong! :D IT WAS A FUCKING ROCKING TIME WITH PEOPLE JUMPING ON STAGE AND STAGE DIVING AND HEADBANGING AND JUMPING AND DANCING EVERYWHERE YOU TURN YOUR HEAD!! :DD It was crazy i tell you! ;)

Scarlet Lips opened up the prom with a really hot performance! 3 of the band members (all guitars and bass) were none other than Shaun, Ang and Sher; ex-Jasminians that have already graduated high school! =) They performed with lead female vocalist Kushwin Jossan and drummer, idontknowwhat'she'snamebuti'msurehe'shotaswell.. :D You guys made us proud! =)

Sansan from Pee We Gaskins, Indonesia even made an appearance and performed with Dichi Michi, our local Sate Town band! Their first song was the cover song from Pee We Gaskins' YOU THROW THE PARTY, WE GET THE GIRL.. Only 1 word to describe them, HOT HOT HOT! :D I think i died that night.. x) TWICE.. xD The second time when Bunkface came on stage.. =) Ahhhhhh SAM SAM SAM SAM SAM!!! :DDDDDD I tell you he's a basilisk! He killed me with his stare! x) Burned a hole right through me.. *melts* Too bad i x sempat ambil gambar dengan dia.. T.T NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Lol! After Scarlet Lips, Nissa and Vic Jamm did a duet to Alicia Key's If I aint got you.. It was really good.. =) I stole a pic of them singing on stage from nissa's blog.. =P Will upload all the pics later.. :D After the duet, Dichi Michi and Sansan performed.. *melts again* They even sang We The Kings Check Yes Juliet! :D AHHHHH!! I effing LOVE THAT SONG! :D Then the Funk'aholicz (shaun and lester) did some popping and locking then tada! The secret assignment i was talking about.. ;) Was me and maddie continueing rite after the Funk'aholicz.. :D I did a ballet solo en pointe and maddie did a hiphop solo.. =X I tell you we DID NOT have a choreography.. -.- Before the prom started we were like what are we gonna do??!!! And the answer? HANTAM LA.. -.- and hantam we did.. :D I dunno how was it.. xD It was completely random in my opinion.. But ppl said it was great.. Oh well im still waiting for the video.. Once i get my hands on it, I'll upload it on youtube.. :D nyeknyeknyek... After the performance, was the highlight of the night.. BUNKFACE! They started off with Jason Mraz's Im yours followed by the BUNK anthem! :D If im not mistaken la.. Couldnt remember, we were busy being crazy! :D hahahhaa.. They played a total of i dunno, erm 7 songs altogether? xD Not too sure bout that.. Anyways... Then came the crowning of the Prom Queen and Prom King who were none other than Embrys and Derek! :D Bunkface performed 2 songs for them.. The last one was Secondhand Serenade's Fall for you! :D And I pulled Embrys to Derek and they started slow dancing on stage.. Awww.. (': After that Scarlet Lips closed the whole performance session with a song.. Then we continued dancing on the dance floor.. We even formed a looooong line and everyone was holding on to each other's shoulders and we ran, spinned, headbanged all around the dance floor! Jasmin style.. =P Muahahaha.. Total chaos.. xD

We were about to start the slow dances when the fucking sucker hotel manager being such a party pooper and killjoy came and told us we had to pack up at 11.30pm!! WTFFFFFFF man.. By that time it was already 11.15pm.. So yea.. No slow dances.. :(((( FUCK YOU STUPID MANAGER!!! I HAVE YOUR STUPID CALLING CARD AND I'LL POST A VIDEO OF ME BURNING IT UP WITH A LIGHTER HERE ON MY BLOG!!! I'll elaborate on this later.. Together with me burning that damn card! :( I'll write more on the next post.. Keep checking! :)


ORIENTAL CRYSTAL, YOU SUCK ASS! AND NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE BOOK YOUR DAMN BALLROOM FOR ANYTHING!!! I'LL SPREAD THE WORD FAR AND WIDE ABOUT YOUR TERRIBLE SERVICE! YES I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS!!!!! GO SUCK A ****! HMPH!

D:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome review sylvia! :D i guess we prove a point at the prom.that Jasmin students are not all stupid and bad :D we rock! hahha

denissa goh said...

Omg Sylvia. Chill! Okay. Yes, you are right. They suck.

P.S. I've got a shot of Embrys and Derek hugging/slow dancing on stage!
P.P.S. Actually. Since they're together alrdy. We'll get MORE shots of them hugging! :D

Sylvia said...

Hahaha.. Thanks Naz! :D Im seriously gonna burn that damn calling card of that Hasnida or whatever her name is.. >:( ahahha.. Yes we Jasmin students are awesome! Next year, bigger and better! :D

Sylvia said...

OMFG NISSA WHERE??? =DDD I WANT THAT PICTURE!!! =DDDD ahahahhaa... Yup i guess you're rite.. But still! Every picture snapped is precious.. :D