Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Life before Xmas

Sunday, woke up around 9.45am.. Bathed and changed and left for my grandma's house.. I didnt have breakfast.. :( Cuz my brother ate up my share of the pancakes.. :'( So while my mum stopped by at the gas station, i went down to find something to eat.. Couldnt make up my mind.. So ended up buying one miserable bar of Snickers.. x) I felt like puking from the very first bite.. bleuurrghh.. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE snickers.. But... Wrong place, wrong time.. xD We also did a stick-up again at my dad's clinic! =D This has been the most successful stickup so far! =D Rm100! Chaching! (: I heart you daddy.. =P





Being silly in the car :)

So on the way, it was jammed starting right from the Middle Ring Road.. sigh.. So i sang songs insync with the radio.. I think i might have potential! :D To join Gillian of WWE that is.. x) Ahahaha.. Tortured my family all the way and arrived at grandma's about an hour and 15 minutes later.. =) My aunt and uncle from Singapore were already there! o.o They came like a whole day earlier than expected.. -.- So the adults sat around the table chitty chatty; my brothers were checking out their new tennis rackets that my uncle brought for them from singapore; and i sat around moaning and making faces because everyone was wasting time.. I wanna go shopping man! :D With my newly aquired 100 bucks! =D In the end, we went to Great Eastern Mall.. -______- Cuz my mum for some unexplained reason, loves to go there.. So yea, we reached there at around 1 something.. Headed straight to find lunch and finally settled down in Cozy House Restaurant.. At first i didnt know whats the restaurant's name.. I glanced at the menu and thought it was Crazy House Restaurant.. And i think 'Cool, finally a place that i can fit into!' :D And i didnt realize my mistake till the waitress brought the ketchup bottles... -.- And there stamped in clear letters were the words "COZY HOUSE RESTAURANT".. Like wth right? I guess there's really no place for me.. :(






I like this phrase! :D


My uncle ordered green curry! And its actually GREEN! o.o Well you learn something new everyday.. x)


My penang Char Koay Teow (before)


My new best friend! :D He supports ManU! Woohoo! =)



Mommy! (:


Cozy House Restaurant clearly stated x)


My Penang Char Koay Teow (after) =P


Rm10.50 banana split! =)



My uncle's 'mini-tail' x)


After lunch, went shopping working our way down.. There was hardly any people around and the stuff was really unreasonably priced.. :( I mean i could've bought that junk from Hot Market for like less than 10 bucks and you are asking me to pay rm60 for it? zzzz HELL NO! So i started to get bored and planned to ask my bro to take a picture of me doing a scorpion as i came down the escalator :D But dammit when they saw me with the camera they ran for it and probably hid in a shop somewhere cuz i cant find them... -__________- sigh... So i didnt get my scorpion.. :'(


My 6'2 tall Portugese uncle! x)

While shopping, my mum and I got left behind.. We have no idea where the others went and later found out they already worked their way down to the ground floor already, while we were still like at the 2nd floor.. x) hahaha... Whatever, we took our time anyways.. :D Oh and there were a group of carollers singing on stage.. They were awesome! :D At first my mum thought it was some song from the radio or something.. Lol.. x)




Went to this shop idunnowhatisthename but it was selling stuff for homes and there are huge xmas trees and Santa figurines (human-sized) at the entrance.. The Santa figurines really freaked me out.. =X They were ugleh and overweight.. Imagine putting it at your home entrance! My first thought everytime i come home would be to call the police cuz some weirdo obese guy is waving at me from the entrance of my home.. -.- Anyways, went in and browsed around and looky what i found! =D A bunch of tongu glass figurines :D (inside joke) *sniggers* So of course i had to take a picture! For you, Embrys! ^^


Sorry for the blurness.. I dont think they allow pictures so i sneaked this when no one was looking xD




After browsing around and not buying anything, we went down to Cold Storage.. The adults wanted to buy some turkey and meat and stuff for the xmas eve dinner.. I was really reluctant and spent my time visiting the Pet Shop and those other small shops on that level.. Didnt buy anything of course.. After revisiting each shop twice, i couldnt take the boredom anymore and spent the rest of my time standing at a corner and sms-ing.. x) Went back to grandma's at around 5.30pm..



Some weird plant-life in an aquarium at the Pet shop

Later at around 7pm we went out again for dinner and shoe shopping at Jusco.. Ate KFC and i tell you, the guy at the counter is really damn slow and retarded man! >:( He took like 5 whole minutes to do the drinks and he was really blur and clumsy and pepsi was spilling everywhere! =( Omg what is wrong with you??!!!! And yes i still remember his name! Its Wooi Keat! So yes im blacklisting you.. People if you ever go to Jusco at Wangsa Maju and decided to eat KFC, please if you see a chinese guy with this name tag, DO NOT APPROACH! Im telling you truthfully he is more retarded than i am! :( And that's saying something! Hmphhh.. Lol.. (My aunt managed to buy her shoe, while I didnt) Dropped my aunt, uncle and grandma off then went home to my house.. Reached home at around 10pm.. *I didnt spend a single cent* :)



Monday night, went to Jusco Cheras Selatan and watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua.. :D HOW ADORABLEEE x) CHI WOW WA =D Lots of cute and funny moments.. Whad'ya expect they're CHIHUAHUAS! =D And that Chloe has a diamond collar! :( And I dont even have GOLD.. T.T Pesky pampered pooches.. x( But the movie is nice.. :D For just some light entertainment.. ;) Oh and while i was at the cinema there's this dumbass 3-4 year old kid sitting behind me and kept talking baby words LOUDLY and he wont stop kicking my chair! -.- So i actually turned right around and said SHHHHHH! I dont think he heard me cuz he was making a loud tantrum and his mother was hissing at him to be quiet.. Pfftt.. Stupid kid.. They shouldnt be allowed in cinemas if they dont know how to even identify a dog! -___________- "Mak, itu anjing kah?" PFFTTT! Like i said, dumbass.. -.- Reached home at around 12-ish and onlined till 4am.. x)



My bro's styled-himself hair.. -.- Vain!!!



F&N Fruitade Commercial! =)


No comments: