Monday, December 1, 2008

einfach erklären Sie mir wieder (:

FRIDAY.



So yea i went to see BOLT but not in Leisure Mall but in Jusco, Cheras Selatan.. I think it was good! :D Not great but okay la.. Cuz its about a dog so of course i'll say its okay.. =P My dad said it was all rubbish and made no sense to him whatsoever and he slept through nearly half the movie.. Wtf..... Thank God he didnt snore! =_________=



Movie ended at 12 am.. Paid the parking ticket and climbed into the car.. Then the most stupidest thing happened.. The electric supply got cut off.. -________- That means it was all dark and the ticket machine at the exit aint working.. About 30 cars or so were stuck including us.. We had to wait for 10 minutes while the parking attendants figure out what to do.. So in the end they opened one exit way.. Actually its not even an exit way.. Its this erm how to say, this small jalan that usually they block/close off using those red container thingys.. Those red blockers? Ahh what the hell.. So they removed the blocks and we were able to squeeze out through that.. Geez what geniuses.. Since they arent even collecting the parking tickets anymore why dont they just lift up the stupid palang at the exits?? -________- Beats me.. So unfortunately we already paid the parking ticket.. =/ And those lucky asses who were slow enough to not pay the parking ticket yet when the electricity got cut off, got free parking.. Bleeuurrgghh.. The unfairness! x)





SATURDAY



Went for cheer practice in the morning.. Collected some money from those attending the prom.. Quite a good haul.. =D Ariff stopped by to check out the scene.. And at 11.15 everyone left to go makan.. So poor me and embbie were the only ones left.. Embbie was waiting for her prince Charming aka Derek Ngoh to pass her the Spm exam papers.. And i was erm.. well.. Waiting for my driver to pick me up.. Only thing was my dad forgot to send the driver and he already sent him to Bangi to clean up the new clinic.. At that time, it was already 11.45.. And my stupid phone was out of credit.. Gahhh! Managed to send an sms to him.. My last sms.. T.T Luckily! And he assured me that mum will pick me up.. But mum was busy with a client and couldnt fetch me. So poor lil me was feeling abandoned.. x( While Embbie was feeling real shy and perhaps on the verge of flirting?.. =P HAHAHAHA. Cuz Derek was there.. Justin and Danny was there too.. They finally woke up and managed to rush.. xD Justin tu pukul 11.15 masih tidor lagi.. Supposedly datang before cheer habis which was 11.. -_____- No comment.. HAHAHAHA.. Anyway.. Back to the main topic.. =P Yes Embbie was shy... =D While i sat on the bench packing my stuff (at the same time also sitting on my piano score) Embbie was merayau-ing far far away.. She chased pigeons even.. -.- Wtf.. x) Derek, Justin and Danny were beside me.. And as Derek helpfully pointed out "Budak tu tak sayang musik" or something along that line x); he tried to ignore the fact that embbie was just a few feet away.. :P Of course i aint giving up that easily.. So i suggested (or was it justin? Dont remember) Anyway.. One of us suggested that since both Rekrek and Biebie; incidently are both prom dates; (; finally bertemu after hmmm a week of being apart maybe? We conclude that they have little time to practice their slow dance for the prom and should take this opportunity as a blessing in disguise and practice practice practice! :D C'mon you cant ask for anything better! In the company of your best mates to help guide you in the right direction.. And turn their back on you once its over and becomes a CNN newscaster and spread the word around via blogging!!!! :D BWAHAHAHAHHAA.. *bats eyelashes* MUAHAHHAHAHAHA.. Pftt... x)

Unfortunately, nothing happened.. -.- Seriously.. N-O-T-H-I-N-G! Not a single eye contact.. :((( Oh well.. Perhaps they have their own weird alien way of communicating.. ;) Perhaps they were even whispering sweet nothings to one another.. :D Through the rustles of the leaves as the wind catches them in flight.. Or maybe Embbie chasing those pigeons have a secret meaning to it.. nyehehhehe.. Ps: I love you? HAHAHA.. And Derek lounging in that chair watching it all happen signifies Ps: I love you too? BWAHAHAHAHAA.. I know im sooo dead after they read this.. But who cares.. They got bitten by the love bug.. And it aint my doin! =D

I can't get your smile out of my mind
[I can't get you out of my mind]
I think about your eyes all the time
You're beautiful but you don't even try
(You don't even, don't even try)
Modesty is just so hard to find

Now I'm speechless, over the edge
I'm just breathlessI never thought that I'd catch this love bug again
Hopeless, head over heels in the moment
I never thought that I'd get hit by this love bug again

Kissed her for the first time yesterday
Everything I wished that it would be
Suddenly I forgot how to speak
Hopeless, breathless
Baby can't you see?


Awww... ;) Now that sounds familiar.. :DDDD


Finally reached Yamaha at 12.24 Was 24 minutes late for piano class.. =/ Ah well.. After class went down and had Laksa at that shop beside Fashion Zone that sells Malay food.. Beside the kebab thingy.. x)

Stayed at my mum's clinic and conducted a doggy choir at the kennel area.. x) The noise was unbelievable! I tell ya those dogs can sing.. Seriously.

Reached Elaine's shop at 4.17pm after mum finished work.. Collected her and Gah Pin's money for the prom.. Went home after that and mum prepared Western for dinner.. Salmon and Black pepper chicken drumsticks.. Yumm.. Went to play tennis and swimming at the club.. Ate french fries there! =D

SUNDAY

Woke up kinda late.. Ate ham sandwiches for breakfast. Then rushed off to grandma's house.. On the way we did a drive-by at my dad's clinic.. To stick him up for shopping money.. :D My bros and I got Rm50 each.. Muahaha.. Successful stick up! =)) Reached grandma's at about 12.30 pm.. Then drove to KLCC for shopping! :D Hehehe.. Place was packed as usual.. I got annoyed with the crowd and hurried on forwards.. I went soo fast that i got left in front.. -________- The irony! I was a whole floor up when mum called me and asked me where i was and to come down to Burger King.. zzzz.. Had lunch at Burger King.. Spilled chilli sauce on my hands.. Gahhh! Dysfunctional! x(

I was on a mission to find a diamante choker that i thought of wearing to the prom.. Damn it all i saw a few.. :(( At Chamelons there was this one choker, it wasnt diamante, but it was black with round patterns elegantly connected to form a choker.. =((( RM280.. Way out of my budget.. And more expensive than my dress even! Lol.. Then i saw this really beautiful choker at Parkson.. Just what i was looking for! =D Rm690... Congratz guessed it was made of real diamonds and crystals.. -_____________- sigh... Found a really glam silver high heeled shoe at Parkson as well.. Not that high, just right.. Really elegant and would've matched that diamante choker nicely.. =((( Rm345... Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I hate you Parkson!! DD:


Defeated, we left KLCC.. Went to Carrefour Wangsa Maju and had dinner at Splendid's. The food was alright.. I liked the sambal prawns! :D Yummy.. :P Walked around for a bit.. Me still trying to find that damned choker.. Unsuccessful! :( Brought Grandma back and droved home.. It was jammed and we reached home at about 9.30 pm.. Dad was waiting for us.. Bathed, changed then came down to set up the Christmas tree! :D

Dont get me wrong, I aint a Christian.. You can say Im an Atheist even.. x) Which could be translated from Greek to English with the meaning "Those who are without God".. Well whatever.. Just dont put me on a stake and burn me or something.. =/ You can keep your Gods.. I aint against them.. I just dont believe in them.. x) Okok enough said.. A lightning bolt may strike me at any moment so i gotta finish writing this post before I bid you all farewell.. So yea we set up the tree all pretty with red lights and stuff.. (The theme is RED) Then i wore my devil's horns that i bought about 3 weeks ago and sat down to watch Manchester United against Manchester City.. Go red Devils! :DD Duhh you know who Im supporting.. -.-


We won 1-0! Hell to the yeah! :D


Cristiano Ronaldo got sent off... :((( Boohoo.. ='(

Arsenal did an own goal.. HAHAHHAA.. In your face you Arsenal supporters! :DDD

But I dont know whats the final score though.. Im guessing Arsenal sucked big time.. BWAHAHAHAHAAA... But i shouldnt be celebrating.. Chelsea will be 3 extra points up! =( Not good for ManU.. If they drew it would be better.. =X But yea i hate Arsenal very very much.. xD No idea why.. So u ARSEnal fans and the manager ARSEne wenger can just kiss my ARSE.. (;


HAHAHAHAHAAAA... =DDDDDD


There's some pictures.. But I'll upload it next time.. Lazy now.. x) Am going to the Oriental Crystal later with Maddie to discuss about the food menu with the manager later.. Must get some things done! =) Farewell! (: *Bzzzzzzt!* (lightning bolt)


x(



Died.




No comments: