Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dear Sarah (:

Im really really really BORED. No one is online. :( And im feeling real guilty for not studying like i know im supposed to. Plus im hungry :( Mummy left me all alone at home without lunch! D: Feeling like practising my cheer stretches + ballet but its kinda depressing seeing how much my skills have deteriorated. I cant even pull a decent bow and arrow now! D: And my scorpion really sucks as well :( Have to really work on my back flexibility again. *sigh*



Oh and did i mention IM HUNGRY? D:


*grumbles*


So anyway. (:



To SARAH CHEW SWEET YERN! :D

I know you're having a real hard time now. I mean you're more stressed than i am and im sitting for SPM this year! =X Believe in yourself cuz i know you can do it! (: Dont think about dropping out of the exam because whats the point if you do? You've already paid Rm800+ for it so might as well just take the exam and see how it goes. YOU WONT FAIL SARAH! You'll get atleast a merit okay. (; With skills like yours! Even if you dont feel satisfied with the results, like you said you can resit the exam next year with me (: Aww come on sarah think positive! You're so much better than i am! (:

Who got 94/100 distinction for grade 7 exam? (;
Who got nearly a distinction (70+) for Advance Found exam? (;

See you dont have to worry! I know you'll do great! (: And if you dont i told you i wont be disappointed in you or anything. In fact, im already soo proud of you for achieving so much in this short period of time! (: Sarah, you and Hwey Ling both had what? 2 months + only to prepare for the exam! And you're doing soo great already! There's no point stressing yourself out over a fail because you two definitely WONT get a fail alright? Have more confidence! You two are THE BEST ballet dancers in the whole school right now. I know right now you'd be saying "NOOOO" but yes sarah you are! (; I know Celine agrees with me =P


I love you soo much! Just have fun with this exam. Leave all your worries behind when you step into the exam room. Have fun! DANCE! When you're enjoying what you're doing the examiner can see that cuz there will be a sparkle in your eye and you'll definitely catch her attention! (: Sarah you can do it! And remember, im already soo proud of you! Everyone is! So dont worry too much alright? Again, I LOVE YOU! (:


If you need anything just sms me or give me a call. You want to borrow anything, you can have them all! (: (Ohmygod that rhymes o.o) HAHAHA Anyway, GOOD LUCK! And THINK POSITIVE. Go kick some ballet butt next Thursday alright? (;

Good Luck to Hwey Ling as well! (: And also to PeiJean! (:


See Sarah you're so great you dont even realise it! LOL. (: Start believing in yourself kay..


I love you sarah! (:

-edited-
Good Luck Jerjer for your Latin dance exam next Saturday and the performance on Sunday! (;

No comments: