Thursday, October 8, 2009

Nerding it up :D

Its 11.20pm.

Physics gerak gempur paper 1 & 3 tomorrow =/ Nissa is absent. Again. :(
Feeling so tired and emo! Dont know whats up. Pms? Nah i still have atleast 2-3 weeks.

Anyway on a brighter note (: I managed to stop eating unnecessarily -not without many ugly internal battles that would leave me wounded forever- Okay that was emo. -_- Wtf is wrong with me?!

*SLAPS SELF*

*TWICE FOR GOOD MEASURE*

:D

Man i can feel the weight coming off. :D I assure you its not purely psychological. I mean there HAS to be some improvement right?

RIGHT?

-_-


I realised i need to start camwhoring again. O.O Im seriously becoming a total nerd. To be honest i cant wait for the Addmaths Gerak Gempur on Monday :D Maybe i should flip my hair. =/ So the brain cells can drop off a bit :D LOL.


Okay so anyway just wanna wish all PMR students GOOOOOD LUCK! ;D Just thank God that its PMR and not SPM D:

God damn it. Must i remind myself everytime? -.- Okay i seriously need to SLEEP. Im definitely VERY sleep deprived. D: But my biological clock is all wrong and now i cant sleep till after 12. And i need to find some material to REEEAAADDD D: Or i wont be able to fall asleep. =/

Yes, i am serious.

I recently bought the last book of the Inkheart trilogy, Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke. Took me Rm50 and 2 nightly reading sessions. Damn. Thats like Rm 25 a night :S I dont think i can even earn that much doing prostitution! D: Oh well maybe one day. (: When my boobs get bigger or something.

PFT.

Like they ever will.

Ps: I like them just the way they are. I dont need no double Ds to please (; LOLOLOL. It was a joke people :)


So just a short update. Will update more when i get my other trial results. Ooh this reminds me! I got 53/100 for Bio paper 2 (: Okay lah tu! Not as bad as i expected it to be. Though i have no chance of getting A anymore. Which means another target not achieved =/ Hopefully my Maths & Addmaths will be better! :D


I DONT FUCKING CARE I NEED TO PASS MY ADDMATHS THIS TIME D: OR IT LITERALLY MEANS THE END OF THE WORLD! THE END. THE APOCALYPSE. DOOMSDAY. HARI KIAMAT. OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT. DDDDDD:

Spoken like a true nerd. :)

Congratulations to my darling Maddie for passing her Addmaths trial paper! :DD Lovelove xoxo

Thats all for now. (: xoxo!

No comments: