Sunday, October 18, 2009

Im single! (:

Today might just be one of my most heart-crushing moments ever! :'(




SHE BROKE UP WITH ME WTF. -_-


Dear Sylvia,

I'm sorry to tell you that we are over. LOL. As you can see, I have changed my FAcebook status from In An Open Relationship to Single. It's not that I don't love you anymore! But you see, my boyf signed up for fb and I can...not let him find out that we're together. LOOL. And fb doesn't allow me to put 2 names for therelationship status.

JUst to tell you I had loads of fun during our relationship. But I'm afraid I cannot provide you enough love as I cannot give 2 people the same love. Tsk tsk. SO I solemly declare you as my ex-boyf/girlf. And I'm letting you go so that you may have more experience with another man/woman that could provide you enough love for you & your family (wth?)

So, it's..
GOODBYE TO YOU.
GOODBYE TO EVERYTHING THAT I KNEW.
YOU WERE THE ONE I LOVE.
AND THE ONE THING THAT I TRY TO HOLD ON TO..

But I'm sure we could still be bestfriends when we see each other :D
I hope you'll understand.

xx

WTF.

Comments:
Melvinder Singh gosh u guys are so funny.


And so the enemy (Seow Zhen Sern) won. HAHAHA. And she broke up with me on her birthday too! -.- THROUGH FACEBOOK! :( what the hell. But i still love her anyway (: And atleast she took the time to write a real break up letter! LOLOLOL. xD


Soo.. Embrys was bugging me to DATE her since me and Denissa are over. -_-


Embrys Yong: i wanted to date u but u just wont appreciate me.WHY???
Me: EMBRYS. Wake up. I AM NOT SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO YOU WTF. x)


Sad case. She is still confused about her sexuality. -.-


Anyway (:


IM SINGLE! COME DATE ME (; ROFLMAOWTF


Nissa would be so proud! (':


xoxo

No comments: