Friday, October 16, 2009

Fubusessed. :D

Pictures from the Prefects' Feast aka Jamuan Pengawas of SMKTJ2 2009 at The Mines Hotel! (: I am loving LOVING the fans! :D Awesome doorgift idea eh? ((((: And i got the pink one! :DDD Woots! Okay so here are the pictures! (:







Embrys

Maddie

Me

Nissa (fubu)






Tasha (:





Yes yes yes! Im back to camwhoring! (; Thanks to my besties lah. And incase you're wondering whats a Fubu, it is short for F***ING BUDDY :D Who taught me that? My mum of all people! LOL. (: So yes, that hottie right there is Denissa Goh Pei Jurn and she's my f***ing buddy (: HAHA. NO, you CANNOT steal her! :( Least of all Seow Zhen Sern! D: *Locks eyes on the enemy* LOL (:



Anyway.



HAPPY BELATED 17th BIRTHDAY TO THE SEXY KING JACE LOK KAM SENG! (: (15 October 2009)



Jace and I (:



Too bad in this picture there's a certain UNWANTED DISGUSTING THING in the background called Lee-iamdisgusting-chunwai. D: If only i had time to censore his face :( Oh well.

Okay so why do i call him the SEXY KING? Because it is a name given to him by his MALE buddies. Yes, MALE. (: Wont mention names cuz they'll literally kill me. And they just cant get enough of him and his 'sexiness' apparently. So yeah. Sexy King! (: LOL. Btw, my fubu is the SEX GODDESS (: Cool eh? And no i did not give her that name incase you're thinking im a sexually-driven sex-crazy lesbian! D: I AM SO NOT OKAY. I just happen to love my fubu (: Alright moving on people.

I finally got invited to a Raya Open House! (: *Nazril's* Whoop-de-doo! Its about time too. I mean its already Deepavali! :D Which reminds me.



HAPPY DEEPAVALI!! (:



Dont forget my muruku!



Oh and here! (: A random convo with Embrys on Msn earlier.



lucky-1992@hotmail.com says:
ohmygod
there is 1 girl fr jb
i duno her
she know me
she come ask me
you tan jee han's gf?
wth!
what is wrong wit the pppl in this world


Alexa S. Howard says:
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

lucky-1992@hotmail.com just sent you a nudge.


LOLOLOLOL! :D
I love you Embrys (: But perhaps he loves you as well? (;
I am not suggesting anything! *innocent look that no one buys*


Okay so thats all for this post. Oh and DONT FORGET MY FUBU'S BIRTHDAY ON THE 18TH OCTOBER, SUNDAY! (:



I love you guys! (: Keep me in your dreams aight? (;



xoxoxo

1 comment: