Friday, October 9, 2009

My blog turns 1! (:

Oh wow oh wow oh wow oh wow!


Okay so i just checked my blog history and realised that my blog is exactly 1 year + 1 month old! (: And i totally forgot to celebrate my blog's first birthday, which is on September 9 2008. So since today's also the 9th -i know its already October but better late than never right? (:- I guess its only appropriate to celebrate it now and wish my blog a very happy 1st + 1 month birthday! :D


Okay i know this is confusing because im the one who's writing all these posts and stuff and if i do wish my blog a happy birthday, who am i gonna wish it to? Me? Mua? Myself? Or should i go like:


HEY BLOGGIE! A VERY HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY! (: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE ENTERTAINMENT, INFORMATION, OPINIONS, WISHES, HOPES AND ASPIRATIONS THAT YOU HAVE SO GENEROUSLY SHARED AND CONFIDED WITH ALL OF US. ALTHOUGH NOT ALL THAT YOU SAY HAS BEEN PLEASANT TO THE EYES OR EARS -yes ears! Because some of my posts seem to shout.- BUT YOU HAVE PROVIDED NONETHELESS A VERY ENJOYABLE READING. -well atleast i hope so- KEEP ON WRITING! LOVE, SYLVIA.



???????



And then there's this other part of me that just screams with jealousy because I am the one who's been writing all these posts day and night and my dear blog gets the credit?! All it does is exist! I put in the content! D: I, Sylvia. Me ME MEEEE! D:



Okay keep calm. *breathes*



LOL. Okay so im losing my point here. My point is my blog is finally a erm how should i call it? A senior? A graduate? Ah heck. Anyway one year of blogging is a pretty long time with a few hundred posts, 17300+ views and hundreds and hundreds of pictures especially! So i guess my blog does deserve some credit! :D


So guys, wishes and comments are VERY welcomed! (; Either to my blog or to me, i dont really care. ;D

OMGOMGOMG! Im just so in love with this cake! :DDDD As you all know my blog is very influenced by Ballet and Cheerleading. So i think this is just so appropriate! :))))))

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BLOGGGIIIIEEEE!

Much love! xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great article. Excellent writing. I love to read articles that are informative, Thanks again for a nice site.